Meeting the animals

" Anyway come inside the fence, I'll show you all of the cows" he said turning away, I think I caught a glimpse of is face and it looked like he was blushing too. He opened the gate and led me inside the fence. " What about the horses? Won't they run away?" , "Nah don't worry they are trained not to leave without you or me" " Oh, that's cool"

We walked to the nearest cow in complete silence. I stared at the back of his head and kind of zoned out. He suddenly stopped I bumped into him " Oh, s..sorry". He turned back, our eyes met, but he quickly looked away. " Anyway, this is Morrie, she is pregnant right now. She is the nicest cow you will meet here. She loves apples and sugar bread, Its a bread we cook for dessert and sometimes we have leftovers" he said seeing the confused look on my face.

 " Have you thought of a name for the baby yet?" I asked. " Umm.. actually " he made a long pause, he looked a bit sad " You did, you came a with a name right before you were in the hospital" ," Sorry " I said, because I felt bad, I felt  like it was my fault that I don't remember it.     " No, no no don't apologize, it's not our fault " he said now with a smile " and you named the baby Blossom" " That's a very pretty name" I said.

"That's why you chose it" he said and I giggled " Oh, look look that's Ruby right there" he said pointing at a cow coming right towards us "She isn't one of the nicest one, she only comes near people if they have food, but she seems to recognize you" he said in surprise as Ruby came closer and closer to me. She leaned her head towards me. " She is probably looking for food, you used to always bring her some" he said while laughing at me struggling to keep my balance while Ruby sniffed me head to toe.

" Would you stop laughing at me and help me a bit" I nearly shouted as Ruby almost nocked me off my feet. "Alright, alright " he said and pulled Ruby's collar away from me "Thankfully, I brought some food right for this occasion" he pulled out an apple out of his pocket and cut it in pieces. He gave two pieces to me and said "Here take the apple and put it in your palm, keep your fingers together and feed it to her, here I'll show you". He pulled on Ruby's collar to get her attention and gave her the apple pieces, Ruby licked Jonathans hands wanting more food.        "C'mon you try"  I carefully put my hand with the apple near Ruby's mouth but I was shaking. Jonathan put his hand under mine to support mine "Don't worry, you got this" he reassured me and I felt safe with his touch against mine.

Ruby licked my hand and ate all the apples in an instant which caused me to laugh. Suddenly Jonathan started to tickle me too" haha.. it tickles stoop ..Hahaha" I yelped through my laughter, but he didn't stop until we were in the grass rolling around. He didn't stop until I was out of breath and stopped trying to stop him. "Are you ok?" he asked still chuckling at me as I laid on the grass gasping for air " You are asking now". I laughed again. He gave me a hand and helped me up, he then grabbed a peach colored flower and gave it to me " Here as an apology for tickling you, it's a pretty flower. It would you go very good with your blonde hair". He turned me around and carefully put the flower in one of my braids, which my mum made for me in the morning.

He then grabbed my hand and pulled me deeper into the meadow and showed me the rest of the cows. At the back of the meadow there was a flock of sheep. When they saw us they ran towards us very fast. I was startled and garbed into Jonathan's arm. " Haha.. don't be afraid they are harmless. They are just happy to see you" he said as the sheep ran up to me and started to rub, it kind of looked like they were hugging me. Their wool looked as soft as the summer clouds and felt like cotton candy. They were gathering all around me and I felt like they could just pick me up so easily. "Scatter!!" Jonathan yelled and like on command the sheep scattered and went back to eating the grass. 

" I have one more thing to show you " he said winking at me.