Chapter 4: Accepted?

(Third POV)

In the room of Silva Zoldyck, a man was welcomed to report. It has been a week since Izuku was staying with them. The past week week, Silva would visit the kid secretly from his wife, his father seemed to enjoy the kid's presence and Killua along with Illumi gets along with Izuku very well. A natural born like Killua and a powerful one like Alluka. Since Killua never wanted to take Silva's place, he could be the next heir but- this time and era, assassins are not really a famous profession. 

"Sir Zoldyck." the man bowed to his client. "I finished the investigations and created a file." "Read them to me." Silva demanded in a calm tone.

"Inko Midoriya.. the woman, she is not in a healthy mental state.. she has a severe anxiety and apparently grew hatred to the boy at the same time loving the boy so much. She left because she couldn't handle the shame and pity people give her for having a 'quirkless son'. 

As for the how she had Izuku, she remembered everything. A few years ago you had a business meeting with a neighboring company at this cafe right?" He showed the picture of the cafe.  Silva nodded his head remembering how the said company tried to trick him.

"Well, apparently, Inko Midoriya was there too.. also, another person with a rather weird quirk who accidentally used her quirk on Ms. Midoriya. I got confirmation from her. She works as a special doctor. She grants couples a couples children whether born or unborn. These leads to pregnancy or magically appeared one year olds. The only catch is you need to name the kid within 24 hours or the kid disappears. You must be near her that time, that's how Inko Midoriya got Izuku."

"Thankyou for explaining. Give me the file and burn every copy of it." the man nodded, gave the file and left. Silva gave a relief sigh. At least he's sure that he's not forgetting any events. 'Well, I have evidences and everything.. I'm sure all won't mind having Izuku around.' He thought. "Now.. how am I gonna explain this to Kikyo..." As he muttered that, a woman appeared from his door. "explain what to me?" 

⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀

"So.. where's the kid?" Kikyo asked her husband. "You won't kill him?" He asked back. Kikyo sighed. "What age and era do you think we're in?" She asked with a dumbfounded look. Silva sighed. "Let me rephrase that.. you won't abuse him or leave him in the streets?" 

Kikyo face palmed. "I won't.. besides.. I can't watch my children grow anymore.. plus, living for centuries.. I became lax.. so you don't have to worry." 

"I became lax too." Silva gave a small grin. "so where's the kid?" 

"He's named Izuku. In the guest room near father's, I'll come with you.." He stood up and went out to lead his wife to the boy's room. "He opened these doors you know?" He proudly said. "Hmm.. someone like Killua?" 

"You've taken great liking to him Silva." She said as she saw how Silva is amused of the kid. He opened the door to reveal Izuku playing with Alluka?? "Alluka. What are you doing here?" Silva asked. "Dad! I met this small boy. I was going to Grandad to find Onii-chan but then I heard him from behind the door!!"  She happily said. "Hm.. mom? are you going to meet Izuku too?" 

Kikyo nodded a small. "Alluka, how about you join our talk with Izuku..?" Silva offered.

⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀

(Izuku POV)

A girl came in. She has long hair and much older than me. But she also looks young! I'm starting to question her age. Though that's not what's important. "Huh? We have a guest?" she said as she examine me. "What's your name?" 

"I-izuku.." I answered. She came closer and closer looking at me as if I was a doll? "Just Izuku?" I nodded hesitantly, unsure whether to tell her about my new family name. She gave me a cheeky smile. "I'm Alluka!" I heard of her before. I remember Killua-nii mention her to Illu-nii. "Hello.." I greeted. She greeted me back. 

Soon enough, I found myself enjoying her presence and playing something. It was awesome how I saw her head pop off but really it was just under her clothes!! It was amusing to watch over again. I noticed she also calls Killua-nii 'nii-chan'. 

Minutes more of amusement, Papa came in with a woman? She looks pretty.. at first she has this visor but then she took it off and revealed black eyes like Illu-nii's. "Papa?" I wonder what he is doing here.. usually, he would come in later in the day. "he couldn't greet me as he questioned why Alluka was there. They talked about how Alluka found me. I just observed them.

Finally coming to agreements, Alluka moved beside me. I see the woman observed me as I observed them earlier. They both came closer. "Hello Izuku." she greeted. I looked at papa and he just nodded. "H-hello.." I stuttered. "How old are you?" 

"six.." I answered. She put a hand on my cheek and felt Alluka's jealousy right behind me. I wonder why? I heard papa laugh at Alluka. "Alluka, this is your new brother, Izuku.." I looked at Alluka and she went wide eyed. "Like Kalluto?" she asked. I saw papa nodded. "Well it's nice to have a.. what's that word again? Non-apathetic younger brother!" The woman looked at Alluka deadpanned along with Silva chuckling. "Yes, Kalluto could seem apathetic, but, he's just quiet and has good control of his feelings." Silva explained. 

"Papa.. she's a sister?" I asked. I was pulled to a hug by Alluka. "Yes of course!" she said. I looked at the woman curiously. Both of us were obviously observing each other, curiosities wander and more. "Izuku, this Kikyo Zoldyck. My wife. From now on, she will be your mom." 

A new mom? Kikyo-san started to play with my hair, combing her fingers on my white locks. It feels nice.. mom.. no- Inko stopped touching me as if I was a bug when I was five. Missing the affection, I immediately forced myself to hug Kikyo-san. I can tell she was surprised but she hugged back. 

"MOM!! I want a hug too!!" I hear Alluka demand. Then the doors opened again revealing Killua-nii? "What!? A hug?? seriously?" Kikyo just sent glares to the two as she welcomed Izuku.