Chapter 8: New friends

(Third POV)

"Hello!" Izuku greeted the purple head. "uhh... hi?" the purple head greeted back confused. 

"old man!! is he your son??" Yelled Izuku to the sleepy raven head. Said raven head sighed. "Izuku, this is Hitoshi Yamada-Aizawa."  Aizawa introduced the purple head.

"somehow he reminds me of a lazy cat," Izuku placed his opinion. For some reason, Hizashi started laughing, and Aizawa is snorting as he hid his laugh back. "he is."

"honest, I like him..." Hitoshi hummed. "So dad... who is he?"  

"I'm Izuku Zoldyck. Your father's student." "Oh, nice to meet you Zold- Wait... Zoldyck? Your one of the Zoldyck sons?!" Hitoshi exclaimed. He is shocked. "Yeah... only Illumi-nii really makes an outside appearance and is one of the known Zoldycks since our faces aren't introduced to the public. That is if you are wondering how I can roam freely without a reporter or something."

"by known Zoldycks you mean your grandfather, father, and brother..." Izuku nodded at Shinsou's words. 

"Go to Shinsou's room or whatever... I need sleep problem child." Aizawa waved off. Izuku complied. Erwin was occupied with Hizashi. Hizashi was talking about pulling in his roommate into teaching at that one school since Aizawa teaches Izuku. Whining about how many of the attempts were rejected by the said man.

Izuku ignored what he heard and focused on Shinsou. He didn't want to eavesdrop. Both ten-year-olds got along well. Shinsou is happy to know that Izuku liked cats. Izuku is fond of their pet tiger. The same that Aizawa met.

Why they have a pet tiger? Because they want to and they're rich. With the help of Nanika, the tiger is tamed and will live as long as All of them (excluding Izuku) are alive.

⨳⨳⨳⨳⨳⨳⨳⨳⨳⨳⨳⨳⨳⨳⨳

This became a habit until the next year. Izuku would hang out with Shinsou every chance he gets. 

Shinsou has seen how big Izuku's 'house' is from the outside. It was when that one time he had convinced Izuku to take him. Unfortunately, he was strictly not allowed beyond the gates. He left before Izuku and Erwin could come in. So he didn't really see how the freaking big gates were opened.

In the present, Izuku was chilling in Aizawa's living room. Hitoshi is next to him busy on the phone. This is when good things for Aizawa happened. "SHO!!" yelled the human speaker. "You got accepted on a teaching job at UA!!!" 

Izuku could see Aizawa flinch. He smirks internally at this. "What do you mean teaching job!" The tiredness of the lazy man seems to disappear. "UA. Nezu sensei accepted you immediately." A happy noise escaped Present Mic. "C'mon SHO!! THERE'S A COFFEE MACHINE THERE! A...nd it pays well!!" Aizawa erased his quirk.

"No." 

"yes."

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"JUST SAY YES!!" Yelled Hitoshi and Izuku. Feeling betrayed, Aizawa gave up and completed the application form needed before he was actually accepted for the job. 'Curse rat god and Hizashi. I bet Kayama-senpai had something to do with this!' Aizawa thought.

The younger boys laughed earning a glare from Aizawa. 

That night, Izuku fell asleep next to Hitoshi. Erwin sighed and carried his eleven-year-old responsibility to the called car. He bowed politely to the Yamazawa people and took their leave. 

Carrying the sleeping eleven-year-old like a six-year-old, Erwin went to the gatekeeper since the one who's supposed to open the gate is asleep. 

"Could you please phone the household and say Izuku-sama is home and is asleep unable to open the gates. From Erwin."

"again?" The guard asks but just smiled as he shook his head. Picking up the phone and delivered the message.

The call was delivered to Illumi who is busy talking to a friend. "Illumi-sama. Izuku-sama is home. He's asleep again..." The butler bowed before taking his leave. 

"Izuku-sama?" Illumi's friend asks. "right... you haven't met him. You're too busy with Hero work." Illumi said. "You never said a word too." the friend added. Illumi looked at his friend who's shuffling the cards they were playing.

"Wait here or follow. It's up to you." Illumi stood up and made his way. Of course, Morow followed. He is too eager to meet this Izuku. Seeing as this Izuku seems to be part of the family.

At the gates, Illumi opened with ease, the figure of a butler and a sleeping child was seen. "I'll carry him to his room, Erwin. Have some rest. I'm sure Izuku has troubled you greatly." Erwin bowed after Illumi has taken his youngest brother from him. 

"So this is Izuku. New edition of the family?" The playful voice of Hisoka would've bothered Illumi if the man was the same as back then.

Back then, Hisoka Morow is a man who loves the feeling of victory over really really really really strong opponents. But now, his ideals changed because the world changed. Killing is not so casual anymore. Just like how dying from exams aren't normal anymore. 

He smirked at the thought of others dying during the hunter's exam. The hero examinations for adults were hard but there are no dying thanks to advanced technology and healing quirks. 

A way to live closest to being his past self is an underground hero. Unfortunately for him, even though he started underground, the public had put him in the limelight. Fangirls had just created their own group and he is now known as the 'The Magician Hero'.

Not bad at all for him since 'The Magician' was his nickname back then too. If you ask why not be a villain so he gets to kill, well he refuses. He doesn't wanna hide in the shadows and be on the run. Plus, Silva didn't really allow it. Funny how Hisoka and Silva grew out to be a father-son relationship. It's like Hisoka was adopted by the Zoldycks. 

Walking to the halls of the Zoldyck mansion, Hisoka observed Izuku and how the kid seems to recognize that Illumi was carrying him since he can hear mumbles of 'Illumi-nii'.

"Oh look, he's waking up," he said to Illumi. "perfect timing. Here's his bedroom." the latter answered. Hisoka opened the door for the two and walked in after. "Izuku, how many times do we have o tell you, don't trouble Erwin too much," Illumi said to the waking child. Izuku yawned.

"M'sorry... nii." Izuku let out. When his eyes focused, he saw a tall man with red hair. "huh? who are you?" He eyed the man who was eyeing him.

"My friend, now please behave Izuku." "hai."

"Hisoka Morow." He introduced. "You know him. He's one of those Pro heroes you learned about." Illumi said. Izuku's eyes widened in realization. "Oh wow!! you're that hero whose hero name was your actual name... it wasn't flashy but you are famous." Illumi had an irk mark as he remembered he was also attacked by Hisoka's fangirls.

"Well I'm Izuku Zoldyck. Nice to meet you!"