The Even Bigger Gate

As you step foot inside the building, memories come flooding back to you.

More specifically what emotions you'd felt.

Even though it was about a week ago you came here, it felt like months.

Soon enough you come across a massive radio.

It seemed that Dustin knew this place well since he pointed at it.

"Ha look, remember when I came back and tried to contact Suzie" he says.

Everyone just nods and waits for him to get to the point.

"There was like an crazy old Russian man who was giving the other Russians codes on this like..." he coughs and does a Russian impression. " Ze zilver cat feedz"

Everyone just stared at him blankly.

"Yeah and when you had gone, Cerebro picked him up and that's how I found this place"

He stopped talking and everyone still stared at him giving a 'why is this relevant' look.

"What? I just thought I hadn't told you yet." He finishes.

Lucas says "You have told us like 30 times!"

"Oh sorry" Dustin says.

"You boys never shut up" Max sighs.

Lucas, Dustin and Max began walking ahead which left you, Eleven, Will and Mike.

Eleven was staring at you

"Eleven? What's up?" You ask.

"Y/n" she says, then pauses, then repeats your name"y/n, why did you choose y/n?"

"I don't know, I really don't know." You grin and lift your arms up into the air as if displaying your name.

"Maybe it was just.. meant to be!"

You laugh, so do El and Will.

Not Mike, he was on edge.

"Hey Mike what's up?" Will asks.

"Something doesn't feel right." Mike replies.

"Mike, what do you mean" Eleven says.

"I don't know. I really don't know" he pauses and grins at you. "Maybe it was just meant to be!"

You punch him playfully. "Shut up you idiot."

You all laugh, partly because you are nervous.

You continue walking along the corridors, they seemed never ending.

"Holy shit that gate is huge"

Dustin, Lucas and Max had just walked into what looked like a controls room. It was surrounded by what looked like bulletproof glass.

If you looked through the glass you could see the gate. It looked like the Russians had tried to open it but had failed so it decided to open itself and it had grown across the wall and onto the floor. It was so big that you were sure a helicopter could've flown through it and not even touched the sides.

The gate moved back and forth almost as if it was breathing.

"Y/n, you didn't say it was this big" Mike says.

You stammer. "It- its grown."

"A lot."