Chapter 9: "Passion"

I wanted to thank everyone that wished me luck for me!! I am really happy to know there are people out here that really care; I really do, so yet again THANK YOU!!! and hopefully this chapter is good enough!!

I woke up to the feel of someone kissing my belly. I opened my eyes slowly and stretched to find Daniel looking down at my stomach. I did a double take to make sure it was really him, and sure enough it was. My happiness level boosted up mega when I noticed it was him. I thought he left yesterday, I thought he was mad at me, thought I never was going to see him again.

He got up from on top of me and got frighten when he noticed me staring at him. "I thought you were sleeping?"

I smiled and sat up straight. "Sorry, I didn't noticed how focus you were on my belly." His eyes drifted back down to my belly.

"Your beautiful Ariel, don't let anyone else tell you different." I bit my lip and looked down.

When I noticed what I was wearing, I quickly went to my suit case and grabbed a pair of shorts and an over sized T-shirt. I am so embarrassed at the moment. He saw me half naked and didn't even have the nerve to tell me about it.

While digging in my suitcase and putting some clothes on, Daniel was talking to me.

"What's the point, it's not like I hadn't seen already." He smirked.

I blushed just thinking about the naughty things he is probably thinking at the moment. After putting my shorts on, I climbed back into the bed. I pulled the cover sheets on me and stared at Daniel.

"Why did you come back?" I said getting straight to the point.

"Look Ariel I am sorry that I left the way I did yesterday. It's just that, I had lots on my mind and I was just upset that you didn't tell me sooner, my reaction would have been a lot different."

"I am sorry I didn't tell you. I was going to tell though, believe me. I just didn't know when, but I knew I had to tell you before I got big and fat."

"You won't be fat, you will just be pregnant."

He placed a hair behind my ear.

"I don't want you to think I will never be beside you. I am sorry for what I said yesterday to you. It's just that I had a lot running through my mind. Especially when I found out your carrying Arden's child. As a matter of fact how did you even agree to have sex with a man like him? I didn't think you were into bad boys?"

"You'd be surprised. But it was just a mistake, it really was. It was just a moment thing that I will have to pay for a while now as you can see." I said pointing down towards my belly.

We both chuckled and the air fell into a thick silence.

"I just-", "I am-"

We were both cut off my both of us talking at the same time. I smiled and gestured for him to talk first.

"I just wanted to tell you sorry and I hope you forgive me. I thought about it and I want to be a part of your life as well as your baby's. I don't care if the baby isn't mine, but since its coming from a loving mother as yourself, I don't care, I could raise it like my own. All I want is to make you happy, that's the least you deserve."

I frowned and quickly pulled him into a big bear hug. I nestled my face into his neck. That is the answer I want; I need and most importantly was looking for. Why couldn't I just had his baby instead of Arden's, but don't get me wrong, I am not going against my baby it's just that Daniel is such a sweet person and who cares for someone other than himself.