Chapter 10: "The Morning After"

"Alright don't forget your projects are due 3 weeks from now!" The teacher said while the last bell rang signaling the school is finally over with.

I gathered my things and placed them in my bag. Once done with that I walked out the class room placing my hands on my small baby bump. These past few weeks have been spent sleeping any chance I got. If I am not eating something I am sleeping, if I am not sleeping, I am either eating.

My stomach has grown a little bit bigger than before. When I am in the locker room, girls give me stares as if I stole something. I guess no one ever suspected a girl like me to ever become pregnant at such a young age. Only if they knew who it was by, I think once they figure that, I probably will be the talk of the school for days.

I put my stuff into my locker and shut it. I turned my head and saw Dana next to me.

"Hay D, where is Ana?" I ask peering over her shoulder.

"Oh she is with Brandon at his practice, want to go and meet up with her?"

I nodded my head and followed Dana to the field. I spotted Arden in the field directing the boys what to do. I wouldn't be lying when I say he looks good in his football uniform. He looks like a pro when he is out there in the field. I couldn't stop and noticed a few girls cheering him on.

"Hey what's wrong Ariel?" I turned and saw both of the sisters staring at me with confused looks.

"What?" I said off-guard.

"If I wasn't mistaken I would say you were looking at the girls over there checking your baby's daddy." Dana said while she and Ana laughed quietly together.

"I don't see why that is funny Ana and Dana." I said while pushing Ana aside to sit in between them.

"Hey, I call it as I see it." Dana said chuckling.

I sarcastically chuckled showing her she wasn't funny.

"Why can't you admit that you were jealous, it wouldn't be human if you weren't?"

"Yeah come one Ariel, just admit it, you know you were." The sister's peer pressured me.

"Well sorry to burst your bubble but I was not." I said smiling and flipping my hair back.

"Oh really? Well if you aren't take a look at your baby daddy now."

I quickly opened my eyes that where shut and saw Arden talking to nice fitted barely wearing anything cheer leaders. I observed them carefully. They touched his arms slowly and gave him flirty smiles. Arden smiled back at them and shrugged them off. I smiled knowing Arden was keeping his word when he said he was going to stop his player ways for our baby.

"Guys, I am so confused." I admitted still looking at Arden when he went back into the field.

"About what?" Ana asked.

"Everything. My body yells for Daniel while my heart says Arden. I don't know if it's the fact that I have a piece of Arden inside me that is making me attached to him or if it's the fact that I always saw myself with Daniel and I finally got a chance to be with him. Whatever the reason is, I am just so confused."

"All I have to say Ariel is you can't have the best of both worlds. Either way if you love Arden or not, he is always going to be a part of your life and as for Daniel, I like him. He's a keeper, I mean what man do you know would still be with a person even after finding out they are having a baby by someone else?" Ana said.

I stared at her cautiously. She is right. There aren't a lot of boys out there like that. Daniel is a one of a kind. As for Arden, either way I will always see him as for he is my baby's father. But that still doesn't change the fact that I have feelings for him. I love Arden but I am IN love with Daniel.