Chapter 13

Oliver

I stretched out in my bed, letting the fluffy sheets surround me like a cloud. I was enjoying my time with Kat. Her scent is intoxicating, although now my mind was drifting to that Jace guy and the way my wolf reacted to him. I distinctly remember the way my wolf purred inside of me as the male looked me over, heating me with his gaze. I know that having multiple mates is possible, but between men? It's rarely ever heard of in wolves.

"You seem to be deep in thought," A voice caught my attention. I leaned up glancing towards my door where the man in question stood. I ruffled my loose hair before sitting up completely.

"How did you get up here?" My wolf purred and paced in my mind, the overwhelming scent of Jace was starting to get to me.

"I had a suspicion to confirm," He stated as he shut the door behind him and sauntered towards me. My eyes drank him up, his pitch-black hair styled perfectly without a hair out of place. It didn't get past me the way his arms filled out the dress shirt he was wearing.

"Like what you see?" He taunted as he came to stop in front of me. My wolf howled in my head, wanting nothing more than to sink our teeth into the other man. Jace's hand came towards me, brushing back a strand of hair behind my ear. Jace reached behind me and pulled my hair loose from its braid.

"I knew you would look just as good with your hair down..." He mumbled to himself. Jace kneeled in front of me, his hand taking mine and sparks igniting across my skin. I yank my hand from his hold rubbing it to calm the lingering sparks.

"How-"

"I was thinking the same thing," He added.

"I knew something was off when I felt that connection, we're mates aren't we?" He asked. I nodded slowly, how was this even possible? Kat is my mate, I know that for a fact. But, there is always that chance of having two mates. Hesitantly, I reach for his cheek. Those same sparks danced over my fingertips as I fully palmed his cheek. Jace leaned into my touch, his eyes fluttered close savoring the moment. I glanced towards his leathery wings...I wonder. Reaching out, I run my fingers over his wing inciting a tremble of his wing and deep moan.

"F-fuck," Jace grunted. The sound immediately shot to my groin. Jace opened his eyes, his pupils dilated and the blue of his eyes deepen with a stormy look.

"I see you've been messing with Katherine's wings, most don't know about our wing sensitivity," Jace chuckled as he stood and took a seat next to me. I gulped, while our heights were similar, he had slightly more bulk than me.

"Her wings fascinate me, plus I find them absolutely stunning. Yours as well, they have a certain charm about them," I answered truthfully. Jace's eyes never left me as he nodded slowly. He leaned in his eyes darting down to my lips before shooting back up to my eyes.

"Tell me if you want to stop," He mumbled before pressing his lips firmly to mine. Something in me grew as I finally felt whole. Jace's lips moved slowly against mine, the sparks and tingles numbing my mind. Jace's tongue swiped my bottom lip asking for entrance, my wolf surged forward. My lips opened and Jace's tongue swooped in devouring me to my entirety. Jace's hands slipped around my waist pulling me closer to him, keeping our lips connected. My wolf took control as he maneuvered our body to straddling Jace and grinding our erections together. I moaned into his mouth as he slipped a hand under my shirt and traced his fingers along my spine. I canted my hips against his feeling his length press against my own.

Jace's other hand comes between us and unzips my pants, then his own.

"Going commando I see such a naughty boy," Jace teased as he pulled my cock from its confines and gave me a long hard stroke. Our lips reconnected as Jace kept stroking me. His warm hand briefly left me, pulling a grunt from my throat before a hard-soft warmth pressed against my cock. I glance down to see Jace's hand gripping both of our cocks stroking slowly at first. I let myself get lost in the pleasure as his pace picked up. My hips began moving on their own as I chased my climax.

"Shit, I-I'm gonna cum," Jace groaned against me.

"M-me too," Jace's pace became choppy as we both groaned our release into his hand.

"I never thought I'd find myself in a situation such as this," Jace breathed heavily as he released my lips. I whined in protest, wanting nothing more than to feel his lips on mine again. Our eyes locked, his stormy eyes sparkling. I licked my lips and that familiar taste washed over my tongue. Jace watched me, his lips twitching.

"Did you-"

"I did, you're both delectable...the best I've ever tasted," He confirmed.

"She tastes even better coming from your lips," Jace nodded. I leaned forward and pressed my nose into the crook of his neck, scenting him and enjoying his company.

"Does it bother you?" I ask.

"What? Being mates with you and Katherine? No, I actually am very pleased. Now I get to have the two most attractive people in the kingdom," Jace's chest vibrated against me as he chuckled.

"Oliver, I don't know things are going to be for us. I know that Katherine is under stress from the elders to take a mate, along with the knowledge of a traitor. But I do want you to know that I intend on having both of you to myself. Tomorrow night, I want to spend time with both of you. Don't mention anything to Kathrine, I want it to be a surprise," Jace's hand rubbed up and down my back, soothing my wolf and me. Now that my mind has cleared of the lust I could finally think straight.

"What if they try to force a mate on her?" The thought alone was enough to get my wolf growling and on edge. I am willing to share her only with one other male.

"I plan on asking for her hand when the neighboring kingdom is here. I come from a wealthy family, so the elders should be satisfied with me. I'm not simply claiming her, I will be claiming you as well," Jace pressed a chaste kiss to my neck making me shiver against him.

"I love the effect I have on you, I wonder what it will be like with Kathrine's hands-on you as well," Jace groaned.

"I'll mark you both," I mentioned. I had every intention of marking my mates, to claim them as mine, and complete out bond.