Maybe i do love you

When adore was five her parents got divorce her dad lived in Los Angeles her mom lived in Manhattan she lived with her mom. Her mom was a teacher at her school. There was these two girls they hated adore but they were friends in kínder gander. Every one like this boy named Michael. Adore didn't she liked a boyfriend named Jordan who was her boyfriend at the time because they had dated for 2 years. While adore and Jordan were dating her mom pared her with Michael. Jordan was man about that but he didn't card because he knew that adore was loyal. When she pared adore with Michel. Adore noticed something was on his neck he always wore hoodies but it was hot so he didn't that day when She was sitting next to him Sid told him it was something wrong with his neck. He laughed it of but adore was scared she thought he had tried to hurt himself. After that he didn't come to school for the next two weeks She started to worry about him but since her 17 birthday was coming up her boyfriend was excited because he thought She would be ready. Adores 17 birthday came and her and her Jordan went to the aquarium She saw Michael he was so good with the animals so She started to fall in love I mean after all she loved animals and didn't like to see them harmed. She kept looking at him to the point were Jordan (her boy friend ) got angry and asked her "what so you like Michael now to" she told him no I'm sorry and they went to go get food. It wasn't very long there they got but it was like something was off like he was still angry the whole dinner. They got home and he started being nice like to nice. It was around 10pm and he tried to undress her. She pushed him off and he said I know this is about Michael you Bitch and I said you know what maybe it is I got angry called my dad and asked him to kick him out and I screamed (and yes we are over).