I love you

She saw him outside her house he had came to say bye. She begged him to stay but he said I can't it's a danger my community She said no it's not because if it was you wouldn't have let me see your tail in the first place he laughed as he said exactly that's the problem I showed you it cause I love you. She said no you don't because if you did you wouldn't leave me he said I don't have a choice and kissed her then left. That night when her dad walked in the room she asked him when he walked in are mermaids real and her dad said "I don't put anything down till I have seen it so to me they are not real or fake." She then said thanks dad and he said no problem sweetheart, and try to get some sleep (kisses forehead). The next day She went on a run but while She was getting dressed She swear She saw Michael looking in her window from outside but when She turned back he was gone. She asked around where he lived and when She asked his best friend he told her. She went there was a weird house as She walked around there was no beds only pools in every bedroom. When She walked into Michaels rooms heard something like a weird sound so She ran to see if he was okay that's when walked in and She saw a mermaid tail the full tail and no shirt no lies just him with a tail.