What are you?

The next day Adore drove back to the aquarium to talk to Michael to ask him what was on his neck She watched a lot of supernatural tv shows and researched it so She looked every where and realized he was a mermaid. When she got there he was no where to be found She was angry but most of all angry at herself She asked the employees where he went and they said he's going back to Los Angeles. She told her mother to drive her to the dock they said he was going to. But before she left she saw him come out of a big crowd and jump in the water she asked her mom did you see that and she said didn't see anything hunny then she saw him tell her to come She started to climb down the bars and She slipped she started to sink down and She saw a light she felt some one grab her after he saved her Adore woke up She said what are u and what was on you neck he replied I can't tell you she kissed him and he kissed her back he then they heard the cops coming to save her she said go and he started swimming away. The cops asked her who saved her and she said she had got there herself the cops said that was impossible so they asked her who she was tryna protect she said no one and then the cops left her alone.