Chapter 2 The Plot Thickens

Y/N POV

I head back to my dormitory and put the sack Black Sheep was in away.

As I'm putting it away, some item with VILE's logo falls out.

I think it's a phone. I've seen Black Sheep use it sometimes and I've tried to get a closer look at it.

She must have been on a call because I heard a voice coming out of it.

"Red? Are you there Red? What happened?"

It sounded like someone my age so I start talking.

"Hello? Who's Red?"

"Wait, who is this? You're not Red."

"Awnser the question! I don't know who they are either!"

"Red short hair, teal uniform and brown-ish skin."

"Wait, you mean Black Sheep?"

"Yeah, you know her?"

"Mhm, we go to the same school."

"Wait, what school?"

"That's classified uh- what's your name again?"

"I don't really use my real name. You can call me Player. And who am I speaking to?"

"Oh, I'm C/N."

"Let me guess, Code Name?"

"Yep"

I heard people talking outside the dorm.

"I have to go, my uh- teachers are here."

"Wait wait wait, can we talk again later?"

"Sure Player."

"Ok"

He hangs up and I put the phone in my safe.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The doors Creaked open and I stood up straight.

Professor Malstrom Spoke up First.

"Agent C/N, Black Sheep tried to escape roday and you successfuly brought her back. For this you will be rewarded by getting to be a traveling Agent. This means you will leave VILE island and not return. We will alert you when you have a mission or caper and you may live a normal life otherwise."

"OK Professor. When will I be departing and to where?"

"You will be Dropped off in a Location of your choice and VILE will pay for any charges and bills that you might get. You have 2 days to pack your belongings and choose a Location."

"OK Professor."

It didn't sound Like it but I was extatic. I was only 14!

We talked about the details and they said that one of the Council Members would come Live with me until I was old enough to live on my own.

They sent Coach Brunt with me.
Not my First pick and Countess Cleo protested it the entire time we were getting ready to leave.

I told Player everything, OF COURSE and we exchanged numbers.

A/N for the sake of the story just picture that Y/N got a phone from VILE and they now have eachother's numbers. Also she gave black sheep her phone back.

I left A few days after Black Sheep Ran away and I choosed Sydney Australia as the home for me and Coach. I knew Gray like a brother so I chose the place I knew I would see him a lot.

2 months since me and Coach have been here and I've been forced to go to Normal School...

I don't mind it here but this is all besides the point.

This is all just background information!
Let's skip forward to now!

--------------------2 Years Later----------------------
Y/N and Player are 16 now so that means Carmen Is in her early 20s

"Bye Y/N! Have a good time at the Opera house! Kick some Crimson Butt!"

"OK coach! Bye!"

She was talking about the Caper I was skipping school for, Team Red has been preparing all month and I was Finally leaving VILE.

*this means earpiece remember?*

*Y/N, you there?*

*Yeah, I'm here. I'm kinda nervous but I'm ready.*

Player and I had been Best Friends for a while and I joined Team Red last year. I was finally leaving VILE and I was going to go live at Carmen's HQ.

I packed a Big bag with all my important things in it. Including some VILE important things witch I stole from Coach Brunt.

I didnt have long until she noticed so I had to move quick.

I was getting picked up by Zach and Ivy at the Harbor and we were hiding out until The Caper.

I head over to the Harbor and start looking for the pair of orange headed twins.

"Oi, are you Y/N? We need to pick her up so we can stop some bad guys." The guy had a thick Boston accent but I could still understand him.

"Zach, pipe down! What if it's not Y/N? You could ruin the mission!"

"No no no, I am Y/N!" I got the hardrive out of my bag and showed it to them.

"Oh, OK. Come aboard!" And she gestured inside the boat.

Yeah, I couldn't wait to get to know these freaks