Chapter 3 Team Red Caper

Y/N POV

I had just gotten picked up by Ivy & Zach, I was busy thinking about where gray might attack during the caper while Zach was trying to convince Ivy that he was the captain of the boat.

"Ivy come on! I'm smart, capable and I love the ocean!

As he said that, he held back his vomit and turned kinda green.

"Sure Zach, you LIVE for the sea!"

"Hey, isn't that Carmen?"

I said, pointing to the red cloak on the dock.

"Carm!"

Zach and Ivy stumbled out of the boat and ran over to Carmen.

I stepped out of the boat carefully and greeted her.

"You must be C/N."

Carmen said, putting her hand out to shake.

"That's my code name, you can call me Y/N." And I shook her hand as Player Chimed in with some information

"Red, C/N! I'm picking up a signal from backstage of the Opera House!"

A/N for the sake of the story this is BEFORE gray got his memory erased and this isn't the Rocket Caper thingy. This is before all the capers in the episodes. Y/N will be in all the other capers tho except Gray Doesn't get his memory erased. Got it? Good.

*I'm going in*

*C/N no! It's too dangerous! We don't knoe what vile is planing!*

*Exactly WHY I should go! VILE still thinks I'm working for them, I should try and get as much information as I can so when I'm gone we have something to work off of besides the hardrive.*

"Go C/N, I'll be watching from the roof." Carmen said while running towards the building. (That's the Opera house in Carmen Sandiego)

 (That's the Opera house in Carmen Sandiego)

"On it."

I raced behind the building and guess who I saw.

"Well well well, look who showed up. I haven't seen you in months Y/N!"

Gray said while pulling me into a hug.

"Hey Gray! What's today's Caper?"

"A. It's Graham. B. Today we are trying to steal some expensive violins from the show. We need to get in quick before the show starts! Come on!"

He said as he started pulling me towards the backdoor.

*C/N! Say you need to do something! Carmen needs time to secure those violins!* Player Said into my earpiece.

"Hey Graham uh- Crackle! I should go in from the roof!"

"What? Why?"

"I know the building Crackle, so do you! We have better odds if we get them from above and escape from the roof!"

I knew that that would take longer getting on the roof but he might not realize that until it's too late.

"Um, okay?"

Time Skip Brought to you by Me and The Rest Of The RedCrackle Shippers

*C/N, The Violins are Secure, ready to leave when you are!*

Carmen chimed in my earpeice.

"C/N, I see the actors, we're in the right space." Graham Said, pointing at them.

"Graham, here, take this."
I said handing him a piece of paper.

"Huh? Y.N what's this?"

"It's a phone number. It's not a normal one though. I coded myself and it's under over 82 layers of incription and impossible for VILE to hack. I have to leave but I still wanna be in touch!"

"What do you mean you're leaving? Y/N! I have so many questions I-"

By the Time he turned around I was already gone, Carmen, Ivy, Zach and The Violins were safe and sound in the boat, speeding away.

Hi guys, that's the end of the chapter! I wanted to keep gray in the story and this is the best solution I could come up with.

Now here's a Carmen Sandiego Meme From A discord server I'm In.