Insane

William's Pov: The door opened and henry walked in. "HENRY?!?" He grinned. "Hi bunny. I didnt hurt you did i?" He walked over to me and started playing with my hair. "Henry what's going on?" He kneels down in front of me and puts his hand on my face. "I did this so noone would be able to take you from me." His eyes go wide and he smiles at me. "Henry this is illegal! And I dont love you!" He frowns. "You WILL learn to love me my bunny." He grabs me by my throat and lifts me from the chair. "Henry...please...let me go...I cant breath." He let's me go and gently puts me back in the chair. "I'm sorry bunny. Please dont be sad." Fake tears begin to roll down his cheeks. "Henry you HAVE to let me go. Vincent's gonna start to worry. He will FIND me!" He frowns. "Oh no bunny. Hes never gonna find you in here." He strokes my face and grins. Then he stands up and leaves, locking the basement door behind him. I stand up and crawl over to a corner of the room, where I fall asleep, crying.

-----------Three weeks later-------

Vincent's pov: "Hey sweetie?" I lift my head up to see my mom standing infront of me. "Yeah?" She looks worried. "Have you heard from your brother?" I stop to think for a moment. "Not since three weeks ago, when he was talking about henry." She frowns and sits next to me. "Your brothers been missing for three weeks. The police are out looking for him right now."