The Arrest

Vincent's pov: The police were approaching Henry's house, me following behind them. I told them what happened a month ago and they decided to check out Henry's house. They knock on the door and henry opens it.
Henry's pov: "Is there a problem officer?" The officer shows me his search warrant and walks inside. "We're looking for a man named william afton." He heads to the basement door and walks down the steps, vincent following behind him. I grab something off the table and go down the steps behind them.
Vincent's pov: "WILL!!!" I rush towards him and pull him into a hug, tears flowing down my face. He bursts into tears and hugs me tightly, as though he thought I was gonna leave him. We hear the door slam above us and henry is standing in the doorway, a gun pointed at will
Henry's pov: "Get away from him or I shoot!" They all slowly walk away from willy. I walk up to him, grab him and hold the gun to his forehead. "If I cant have him, NOONE CAN!" Just as I was about to pull the trigger, vincent grabs my arm and rips the gun from my hand.
--------------Half an hour later---------
Williams pov: I watched as henry was carted off to jail, tears streaming down my face. My brother pulls me close and we headed home.
--------Back where the story started-----
"And that's what happened." The officer wrote everything down. "This kid is crazy." I began crying again. "I never though...i mean...hes never done anything like this before. Sure, he was very protective of me in college, but i was a dumb teen. I never thought he would do this." The officer shook his head. "Noone ever does kid. Noone ever does." He motions for me to follow him, and we both stand up and I follow him out of the room. He lead me to a prison cell with padded walls. "We cant get him to talk. All he says is 'I'm not crazy'. So we were hoping you  could try." I nod and he unlocked the cell door. I walk in to see henry crying, rocking back and forth in a corner. I walk over to him and sit down next to him. "Hey henry." He looks at me and then turns away.