5[𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦]

THIRD PERSON

"Tiff!" Melissa called as Tiffany answered the phone. "I'm shocked you picked up."

"Why?" Tiffany asked, taking her ice cream to the sofa.

"You're always busy." Melissa replied, making Tiffany feel bad. "Anyway, what're you doing later?"

"Nothing, why?" Tiffany questioned, slumping down on the sofa.

"You're busy tonight, Tiff." She claimed. Tiffany tried to remember the plans she had made, when Melissa sighed. "Jonah and Corbyn's party."

"Oh." Tiffany said in realisation. "Right, yes. What time is that?"

"Starts at seven." Melissa replied. "Get Zach to take you."

"Yeah, okay well i'm gonna go and get ready." Tiffany announced, running towards the freezer to put away the ice cream. "I'll see you later."

"See you later!" Melissa replied, ending the call. Tiffany went running upstairs, putting her phone on charge and picking out an outfit. She dialled Zach's number, putting him on speaker, and continuing to choose an outfit.

"Hey what's up?" Zach asked the girl.

"So Jonah and Corbyn's party tonight, hm." Tiffany exposed, taking it upon herself to choose a few dresses to choose from.

"I forgot to tell you about that." Zach admitted, feelings slightly guilty.

"Yeah." Tiffany mimicked. "Mel told me."

"Sorry." Zach apologised. "I'm on my way."

"Yeah, as you should be." Tiffany provoked. "I only have two hours to get ready."

"Stop complaining." Zach ordered, getting in his car. "I'll be there soon."

"Let yourself in when you get here." Tiffany advised him, beginning to get ready for a shower.

"Alright, bye."

INSTAGRAM

imzachherron, edenvillin, and 42,737 others liked this post

tiffanyshallows: to a party we go

view all comments

username: zach's car again

username: imagine being pretty

franny_arrieta: so pretty tiff
→username: besties
tiffanyshallows: love u

username: zaffany
→username: i love that

username: favourite girl

imzachherron: using my car as a background
→username: goals
tiffanyshallows: yes ofc

username: pretty

username: eh i prefer the others

melissahale: hurry up ur late
→username: besties
tiffanyshallows: we're almost there

THIRD PERSON

Tiffany pulled down her silk red dress, which falls a few inches above the knee, as she made sure it wasn't revealing anything.

"Stop messing with it." Zach asserted, taking her hand in his. "You look fine."

Zach opened the door for the pair, the loud music going right through them both. Zach lead them both towards the kitchen, where drinks were being spilled and handed out.

"Tiff, you're finally here." Melissa stated, hugging her. "You look so good!"

"Thanks, Mel, you too." Tiffany complimented, looking over at Zach, whom was speaking to some people she doesn't know.

"Here. Take a shot with me!" Melissa ordered, handing her a glass the same as hers. The pair took the shot at the same time, earning a sour taste in Tiffany's mouth.

"Jesus, that's strong." Tiffany giggled, handing Melissa the glass.

"Tiff, come dance with me!" Tessa proposed, taking Tiffany's hand and leading her towards the middle of the crowd.

{🪐🤍🧋💌🦋}