7[𝘐𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘥𝘰? 𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘴]

THIRD PERSON

When Tiffany awoke, Zach was face the other way, lying on his stomach, still asleep. She sighed, climbing out of bed and rubbing her eyes. She took herself downstairs, making the pair milkshakes, as requested last night.

Tiffany checked the time, seeing it was 10:44am. She looked away from the clock, taking the milkshakes upstairs to Zach. She set the down on the bedside table, then heard a groan from Zach.

"Why aren't i wearing any clothes?" He groaned, rolling over to look at Tiffany.

"Because i wasn't about to let you sleep in your clothes." Tiffany replied, handing him a milkshake as he sat up. "You wanted milkshakes last night, so here."

"Thanks." Zach observed, taking the glass from her. "We didn't do anything, did we?"

"Course not." Tiffany preached, looking down at her drink. "I just didn't want you to wake up sore."

"Aw, she cares." Zach teased, making the girl laugh.

"Fuck off." She joked, making the pair burst out in laughter.

"Thanks for taking care of me." Zach declared, looking at the girl.

"Isn't that what i do?" Tiffany grinned, looking up at him too. "Look after the Herrons."

"Good point." Zach voiced, pointing at her. "That is what you do."

"Speaking of the Herrons, i'm gonna go." Zach told her, climbing out of the bed and grabbing his clothes. "Thanks for the milkshake, too."

"It's alright." Tiffany replied, while the boy put his clothes form yesterday on. "Thanks for the fun of this whole thing."

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" Zach inquired, earning a nod from Zach. "Cool, see you later."

IMESSAGE

girlios before boylios

tess💎
tiff🧋
eden🥂
mel🩰
fran🌹
11:19am.

eden🥂
WHOS FREE LETS DO
SOMETHING

fran🌹
i can't i gotta look after hungover
daniel

tess💎
i'm looking after hungover me

tiff🧋
i'm freeeee

mel🩰
sameeee

eden🥂
okokokok what should we do

tiff🧋
u guys can come over mine
and we can decide then

eden🥂
yessss

mel🩰
lmk when to come

tiff🧋
come asap

tiff🧋
i'll send my address :)
read; 11:26am.

THIRD PERSON

"Hey, guys." Zach greeted, while walking through to the lounge where his family sat. "How is everyone?"

"You're dating Tiffany?!" Reese queried, raising her voice slightly.

"Calm down, Reese." Myta told her, as Reese sat down next to her mother, crossing her arms in annoyance. "Nice night, Zach?"

"Yeah." Zach answered, sitting down next to Zach. "It was fun."

"Where'd you stay last night?" Ryan teased. Zach elbowed him in the side.

"You're dating Reese's babysitter?" Josh, Zach's father, questioned him. Zach looked up at his parents, knowing his siblings were staring at him too.

"Yeah." Zach declared, showing a small smile.

"Since when?" Myta probed, leaning forward in her seat. "Tell me all about it."

"For a while, i don't know." he shrugged, closing his eyes and resting his head on the back of the sofa.

"Perhaps we you could invite her round for dinner on Saturday." Myta suggested, Reese's face perking up at the idea.

"Yes! She has to come round!" Reese squealed. "Please, Zach, please invite her round!"

"Please, Zach." Ryan mocked, laughing slightly afterwards.

"Okay." Zach concluded. "I'll talk to her and ask her."

{🪐🤍🧋💌🦋}