18[𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭]

THIRD PERSON

"Zach! Not here!" Tiffany laughed as he tried to pull up her dress. "Zach!"

"No one will know." He mumbled, placing his lips on her neck.

"Your parents are at the table." Tiffany reminded him. He pulled away from her neck, looking her in the eye.

"Like ten feet away." He pleaded, running his hand up and down her thigh.

"We can't." She confirmed, putting her hands on the top of his neck. "C'mon, let's go."

Tiffany jumped off the bathroom counter, sorting her hair out in the mirror. Zach placed his hands on her hips, and kissing her neck.

"I think you look beautiful." Zach mumbled.

"You said you wouldn't tell me that again." Tiffany claimed.

"Yeah, well, i lied." He smirked.

"Let's go back to the table." Tiffany persuaded, taking his hand and walking them out the bathroom.

"Thank you for inviting us." Tiffany said as they walked out the restaurant.

"Of course, Tiff, we'll have to do it again." Myta cheered, showing a smile. "Are you coming back to ours tonight?"

"We're spending the night at Tiff's." Zach cut in. "But i'll be back at 1 tomorrow."

"Okay."

"Say hi to Ryan and Reese for me." Tiffany added.

"Will do." Myta replied. "Drive safe, you two."

"See you later." Tiffany returned then walked to the car with Zach. "You okay?"

"Yep." Zach answered, looking to the floor.

"You sure?"

"I'm sexually frustrated." Zach admitted, makinf Tiffany laugh slightly. "You look too good."

"Is that your best compliment?" Tiffany teased.

"I have many compliments to give you, Tiff, but right now i can't think straight." He explained, amusing her.

"Are you okay to drive?" She laughed.

"I'm horny, not drunk."

"Stop!" Tiffany laughed as she ran upstairs from the boy. "Stay away from me! You have germs!"

"You definitely have my germs by now!" Zach shouted, following behind her. He reached the top of the stairs, just as Tiffany shut the bedroom door.

"Ha! I win." Tiffany laughed, taking off her jewellery and placing it on the desk.

"Tiff." Zach groaned, then banged his head against the door. "I really need you."

She unlocked the door, opening it to see his brown eyes. Tiffany placed her hand on the back of his neck, kissing him passionately.

Zach picked her up by the thighs, kicking the door closed behind them.

INSTAGRAM

tiffanyshallows' instagram story

{🪐🤍🧋💌🦋}