𝓽𝔀𝓸

┊✧*。 ✯┊💫⋆✧*。 ┊
COZEN | 𝒕𝒘𝒐
-ˋˏ ༻🌙༺ ˎˊ-
❝ 𝔢𝔡𝔪𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔠𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔥 ❞

┊✧*。 ✯┊💫⋆✧*。 ┊COZEN | 𝒕𝒘𝒐-ˋˏ ༻🌙༺ ˎˊ-❝ 𝔢𝔡𝔪𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔠𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔥 ❞

"It's a common room Terra, everyone loved the 'Secret Garden' because it was secret

"It's a common room Terra, everyone loved the 'Secret Garden' because it was secret." Stella commented insolently, as Terra embellished the common room with her own plants.

"Actually, that's not the message of the 'Secret Garden'," Terra promptly retorted, "if anything, it says that if things are kept private they lose their benefits." Stella tilted her head with a earnest stare and a jaded sigh, prompting Terra to capitulate who countered with a strained smile, "Okay." She retrieved her plants and brought them into the room she henceforth cohabited with Musa and Maya.

"Sounds lovely." Musa remarked, as soon as she saw Terra striding towards her side of the room while Maya was absorbed in her book 'The Chronicles of Narnia'.

"She's kidding," Terra smiled, "I know it's a lot, what a surprise, the fairy named Terra loves plants." She pressed on, "It runs in the family, I have a cousin called Flora, a mother called Rose and my father works here in the greenhouse. That's why I know so many second years," she ran a hand through her locks, unaware that she was babbling, which distracted Maya, who lifted her face from the pages of the book to look at the plant girl, "I grew up in Alfea and-"

"If Stella is a sophomore, why is she hanging out with freshmen?" Musa enquired quizzically.

Terra faltered briefly at first,only to crack a smile again, "Oh yes, uh-I don't know," she staggered and appeared to be harbouring something, "an administrative matter perhaps..." Musa's eyes faded into a pinkish complexion as they zeroed in on Terra, which Maya took an interest in, but would have inquired about once Terra had concluded her babbling.

" Musa's eyes faded into a pinkish complexion as they zeroed in on Terra, which Maya took an interest in, but would have inquired about once Terra had concluded her babbling

"I don't know, there's something about her," Sky acknowledged wistfully, sparring as a specialist with his best friend Riven.

"Two words and you're already in love," Riven aimed his cane at him, leaving Sky marginally baffled and then picking up their session, "Why do you always like the crazy ones?"

"How do you know she's crazy? You haven't even talked to her."

"She's a redhead, they're all crazy," Riven responded firmly and thereafter hastily appended, "great shags though."

"You speak from experience," Sky quipped jokily and went on to elaborate, "so your hand is red."

Riven instantly retaliated, seeking to pummel him but their strikes were mutually obstructed till Riven was knocked out flat.

"You've gotten worse this summer."

"No. Actually, I got high this summer," he replied defiantly while laying back, propping his head above his arms as the blistering sunbeams dappled his complexion.

"Really?"

He chuckled as Sky held out his hand to aid him up, "If you're going to give me a big brother lecture, I don't wanna hear it." He glanced around as his attentiveness relapsed into the dark gilded locks of the girl he had tangled with yesterday, a smirk flickering across his lips as Maya, unbeknownst to the scrutiny of a certain specialist trained on her, sauntered over in search of her brother while grasping her book narrowly in her hands.

"Lark!" She hailed him as soon as she saw him practicing with a boy, the blond boy shuffling his line of sight towards the homely tone of his sister who was waving at him from the sidelines.

"That's your sister? She's fine..." Lark disregarding his sister, centered towards the boy he was sparring with who despite the thing he had asserted, didn't seem like someone troubled by the fact that he was about to be murdered by the furor of a annoyed brother.

"Ah, don't look at me like that, I'm not interested." The boy admitted as soon as he saw Lark's scowl, "there's nothing wrong with admitting when a girl is pretty." He brushed the dusky hair that was clinging to his forehead from the sweat, induced by both the warm weather and the harsh workout, then giving him a pleasant grin, "My name is Aeden."

Lark's face slackened after the boy's confession and from the cool, laidback countenance he could sense that he meant no harm, "Lark, and yes she is my sister." Meanwhile Maya had already caught up with them, sporadically being careful not to be kicked or smacked by those who were exerting themselves. " Howdy sis, did you manage to lug your suitcase or did you collide with someone?"

Maya's eyes barred faintly as she recalled her encounter with the guy earlier in the day, but she opted not to concede anything and shook her head, "I did it, although it took me a while, that stuff was too heavy." Her eyes twinkled as she recollected something, "Do you remember the girl you fell for at first sight? The red one?"

"I didn't fall in love," Lark retorted, crossing his arms like a kid, but still intrigued on the subject, "you were saying."

"I actually live with her." Maya conceded grinning, then picked up the conversation under the expecting scrutiny of her brother who wanted to investigate further, "her name is Bloom and I don't know anything else since I have yet to get to know her properly."

"Then you are of no value." Lark responded, shooing her away, but mindful of the third presence he addressed Aeden, "Aeden this is Maya, Maya Aeden."

They saluted each other nerkily, unsure of what to say until Aeden caught sight of the title of the book she had with her, "Reading Narnia? Which one is your favourite?"

"I'm at the last battle right now," Maya answered, glad someone shared the same eagerness, "I think the first one, that's where it all kicked off and then as kids they were so adorable. Edmund was my first childhood crush."

"I knew it." Aeden chuckled then suddenly remembered something, "Hey, are you guys coming to the party tonight?"

"Party?" Lark perked up in curiosity.

"Yeah, at the academy courtyard, it's the first day, perfect for socializing, dancing, drinking and various shit that goes on at parties."

Maya shrugged, "Why not? We have nothing to do anyway." And it was at that moment that she noticed Riven's standout silhouette, a mischievous smirk across his lips that could already be discerned far off in the distance, adjacent to a bemused blonde looking in the same direction. "Gotta go, see ya at the party!"

Lark and Aeden exchanged a puzzled stare at the girl's bizarre conduct, then went right back to chatting amongst themselves.