𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

┊✧*。 ✯┊💫⋆✧*。 ┊
COZEN | 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
-ˋˏ ༻🌙༺ ˎˊ-
❝ 𝔪𝔶 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔡 ❞

┊✧*。 ✯┊💫⋆✧*。 ┊COZEN | 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏-ˋˏ ༻🌙༺ ˎˊ-❝ 𝔪𝔶 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔡 ❞

The following day Maya was still slumbering, worn out from the prior evening and still oblivious to the knowledge that she had precisely destroyed the Burden One who had harmed her brother; oh, how that success was going to be rubbed in his face

Her roommates, although they had to wake her up for Queen Luna's speech, let her recover anyway, partly with the assent of Mrs Dowling, who was expecting the visit of her parents.

Although Silva and Lark were recuperating, the threat of the Burned Ones had not been eradicated, and it was far from a victory, as the war loomed even more imminent; they may have killed two, but there were plenty more out there to slay.

When Maya first woke up, a pounding headache ensued, a post-alcoholic reaction, and it was even more awful when she got up on her feet, after she had hurled profanities at her pillow for the soreness she was suffering. Her vision was still tarnished so it was fiddly for her to make out the four figures in front of her, rubbing her eyes from the harsh lighting.

"Stella, whatever I have done to you I apologize a countless times, but kindly quit blinding me." 

The girls all traded a knowing look, having learned both about Bloom being a changeling, and that the little princess of Solaria had once maced her best friend Ricki, just out of sheer envy over the fact that she frequently, occasionally evocatively, communicated with her boyfriend, Sky.

"Oh," Maya chuckled nimbly as soon as her sight was plain, at spotting her friends ahead of her with looks of exultation, "hello ladies."

"Well, hello there little hero, how are you feeling?" Aisha queried in a thin joking manner, Maya scratching her head in reaction.

"A bit of pain in my head-"

"Can we hug you?" Terra was the one who briefly intersected her, glad and elated that her friend was awake, and gratified that she had dodged an impending brush with doom last night. Maya was thrown off by the straightforwardness of the request, and Terra didn't even give her time to react as she enveloped her in a large bear hug, the other girls shortly following suit.