𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

┊✧*。 ✯┊💫⋆✧*。 ┊
COZEN | 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
-ˋˏ ༻🌙༺ ˎˊ-
❝ 𝔦 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔦'𝔪 𝔤𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔴 𝔲𝔭 ❞

┊✧*。 ✯┊💫⋆✧*。 ┊COZEN | 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏-ˋˏ ༻🌙༺ ˎˊ-❝ 𝔦 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔦'𝔪 𝔤𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔴 𝔲𝔭 ❞

"My God Maya

"My God Maya.." Bloom nearly toppled over as Maya kept giggling with her arms around the redhead's shoulders while Bloom was attempting to steady her. Maya playfully booped her nose, continuing to laugh at Bloom's frown as Aisha eventually sailed towards them.

"I would have never expected sweet Maya to get hammered before any of us would," Aisha guffawed whilst Maya rested her head on Bloom's shoulder and toyed with her fur.

Maya had somewhat overdone it, but the knock-on effects were definitely going to be seen in the morning; she couldn't even fathom what her parents would think of seeing her with a hangover, her hair looking hideous and reeking of barfed-up booze, let alone Lark, who if he knew about his sister's status would have gone absolutely bat-shit mad regardless of his own plight.

Maya certainly couldn't handle the alcohol, and it wasn't really surprising to her friends that after only a few drinks she had already degenerated into a giggling mess. They would have found it more amusing if it wasn't for the fact that it was all down to the shitload of liquor, so they took it upon themselves to stick with her in the morning, when the horrible ravages of the preceding night would kick in.

Aisha and Bloom both endorsed her, drawing closer to the beer pong table from which they had been braved by the well-known Sky and Riven, "Wow! That's so cool! Can I play, can i play?" Maya cackled in delight at the sight of the cups on the table where they would be pitching the marbles, which was replaced with a grumble at the prompt rebuff from both girls, who ushered her into a chair at the side of the slab.

"But..you can still be our secret weapon." Bloom hinted in her ear, Maya grinning again and commencing to giggle anew, wringing her tummy with her hands from the vigour with which she was gleefully snickering, whereas Aisha gave Bloom a diffident look.

"Bloom, look at her state," Aisha indicated to the blonde, who was ecrrying to grab onto one of the shots with her arm but instantly hauled away by the same girl, "She's already struggling to control them when she's sober, let alone when she's like this."