𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮

┊✧*。 ✯┊💫⋆✧*。 ┊
COZEN | 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆
-ˋˏ ༻🌙༺ ˎˊ-
❝ 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔬 ❞

┊✧*。 ✯┊💫⋆✧*。 ┊COZEN | 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆-ˋˏ ༻🌙༺ ˎˊ-❝ 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔬 ❞

"Insubordination, breaking and entering, endangering the lives of your classmates, and releasing Rosalind?" Harvey carried on with an accusatory tone directed at the girls, Maya and Lark standing next to a jittery Lorelai ever since she had discov...

"Insubordination, breaking and entering, endangering the lives of your classmates, and releasing Rosalind?" Harvey carried on with an accusatory tone directed at the girls, Maya and Lark standing next to a jittery Lorelai ever since she had discovered that Rosalind had been unleashed; Lark held his head high defiantly and cockily while his sister instead stared at the floor to escape the burning glares on her head, "Do you have any idea what you've done?"

The overall ambience was strained as the girls thought about what they had done, "I'd say i was disappointed in you, but this goes way beyond that." Harvey continued, turning towards the door to leave, but being detained by his daughter's voice.

"You lied again."

"Excuse me?"

"About Rosalind, about Aster Dell, about everything. And you're angry with me?" Terra developed, her eyes pained by the ongoing lies from the grown-ups, but mostly from her father, "You can't punish me for not knowing something that you didn't tell me. It doesn't make any logical sense."

Lark rolled his eyes in complete disconcertment at the situation, huffing hugely and spinning around to leave, Lorelai beckoning to her son, "and where are you going, young man?"

"Away from this stuffy place."

Lorelai shook her head, a yielding sigh slipping through her lips as Lark's shadow cleared, and at that moment Maya was tempted to follow him, but that would result in leaving Aisha to deal with the girls' wrath alone and she couldn't afford that.

"Well, i suggest you all cool down." It was Harvey's only rebuttal towards Terra's previous sentence, casting a glance at Lorelai prompting her to leave the girls to work out the problems between themselves.

Lorelai glanced at her daughter and reached for her hand, grabbing her attentiveness, "Join me at once when you're done. I have an important thing to tell you." And with one last maternal squeeze, she followed the professor's trail, leaving a mystified Maya behind.