grell x sans x undertaker x william

damn this really be late but i was busy making hate speech against alvin from alvin and the chipmunks so fuck off

grlel l was s abroed. she sdlakjy cluthce dher weirsts. shje was s oangry at neing so bored. hwo ciould she?!??!?!?!?!?! she ,mmoaned i na nger at hjow horible thjks wa.  sp hsed pulled out her nokaisa pen and ilaed sandys

":hey bby" she yads . sannds pikc sup . 

"hi" he sauyd s badcl. 

"wmama sex?" gllre aslsk. 

"yes but bring fineds ok" snaydsy s replied . grell say "ok" and clals up underatekd 

"hi wana sex wiht me an dsnads " she askeds. dnerstaker node. 

"i;l bring wiklliam" nderraked saus. 

"ok" grlel lepdied and closed her nikaodsa pheone. she sit hback down nand crunch her wrists in exciuetmened. 

-ur mom later-

i t was ifnnay rhe day  where they rewill l alll ne sexing. i t was so hat . hwnen she araied. she was  snandsh fuckunbg thimselg with apreze.l she gotr rlealllllllly ad s o she sapna ked snans cauing him tio cum frmau his aeyes. rihgt hthen undrertaker wappaperead with willaim . iwlaimand was sooooooooooooooooo hot andn glrlele statrted to bus.

"OMG WILL U ARE S OOOO HTIO PL SGU KC U ME !q!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!111!!11!1!" she nbeeg/. iwailima forlled his hyetyees snad tok his fat cock nad ssttateted drilling the gournd with it. glrlel cried i n plreauser and her nose tartsrted to lleamka out cum. it wa so hot hatt undertaker er kille d dsnas nad came im nh im iemmidately. 

wialoiam orlelled his eyheys i ndispapoeitned,. 

"tsk." e siad. "u are all disappoitnemestns. tsk." he said. glrlele started cgr bg and cmarme agian, this time out of hera erares. willaim tskseeed agai . "disgusitng" he siad whiwhich sucaed glrel to cum agian. 

"omg u are tsoooooooooooooooooo hot pl sug ck me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" glrlele beged .ed. wielliama suckh his head causing grle ll to pas saaywa and underaktker came frioom seeing ba daedd body. willaia otok notice and saiud "tsk." wjhucjio caused glrell to cum back to hlaive and cunm all over undertaker.

"ew" udnertkaer said and spanked her. snans d jsu to sook there and watejdc unti wilaiiim otok notice hogf im.

"come here tsk." iwkliaakm siad . snasn buslwsuhed and hjig his hsamds in his asshol.we whie ioe trugdhing oer to willakim . iwilaliam took obotice obf this and broke sans's' arms cuaseuinbg everyone excpevt for wilaima to cum. it was so haio t that lglrlel died angaoing and sunerstaker came form sring grlell dead. 

"omg s o hot hiwlaiam snepai onii chan dadyd nabtster omg!!!!!" snansn sa dsaid and iwlliam otok hit s odyh and threw himat a ta buiulding. as he did iiwlaliam came wquilety, but n oo ne knew s it as evxtra sexc.y he siad "tsk" as he acme   ad jgrell amme again and s idid underatker and so did sans,.

"wait does naybody angave bpresxxtles????" sanns ansaksed. lglrell came banc t o lfei which cahsed undertakraetd to sppank her aigiaan nad gllrel isad

"yes cum here" hshe sadi. sannsa s a ss s sa as ass wastarted watrlking over to her and she vomut ioyuit sa pretlze. "jtos ois ht e knas ton eai weahve stoered toryhad.... use it ewell" before psapsing agawa y caiusuing undertakerk t o cum and it was s hto tht at wliklaina said "tsk" andm camme . siannas otok the preztel abd fyuckjeh ium slef oin it, fumcming dor a last time.

"ok that ho tr uwu" grellle said. "yes" unedretarker and sanns dsaid but wiallai am siad "tsk" 

"et;s mee t u p aerhe rae gain ok?" sansn disad. 

"yes" they askld siad but then wilaima sayid "tsk" and then they akll labslsted off agaiigna into hell?>???

the end but not really the end

i have so much schoolwork fuck