Reality (Alicia Pairlain, INFP)

Started: Dec 31, 2020 (3:06pm)
Finished: Jan 3, 2021 (3:39pm)

Intro:

("if I ain't got you")

Alicia POV: I'm Alicia. Ok, yeah as in the quiet one who owns the squad room. Well I do hang with people. The squad for example, I do enjoy their company. But I also have an inner world, with my hobbies of course. Like songwriting or childcare or design. And speaking of design, I actually kickstarted a career in it. And guess who my client is...Güvenché! Which is my favorite brand ever. So, I contacted idealist mastermind, which is of course, Emma. It was pretty difficult to contact her on matters like this as she usually spends her time alone. And when she does spend time with people, well aside from the group, she's either with her super-close friends, in organizations and government meetings, or giving free therapy. But somehow, she made time for me...

Exposition:
Emma is helping Alicia with her designs...

Emma: We need that classic touch in it. Make it a bit more high class, chic.

Alicia: I guess a few touches would be great. But how?

Scene 2:
Alicia is eating dinner with her mum...

Alicia POV: I also consulted my mum that night. No, not consulted, more of surprised. She didn't even know I had clients in the first place...

Alicia: I have a surprise for you...

Alicia's mum: What?

Alicia: Güvenché wants me to design their next collection.

Alicia's mum: OH MY GOODNESS THATS A LUXURY BRAND! I KNEW YOURE ALWAYS GOOD AT DESIGNING! AHHSUSIEJWJSUS!

Alicia POV: Actually, it wasn't always that way. My mum thinks I'm playing stupid games when I'm actually working. And now she's crazy. But I decided to continue...

Alicia: They told told me that they wanted the collection to be for upper-class youth. And I was the youngest designer they could find, from an affluent neighborhood of course...

Alicia's mum: You're like 12 what do you expect?

Alicia: Yeah. So...I kinda signed the contract-

Alicia's mum: without my permission. Of course, but that's ok. What's the name by the way? I'm so excited...

Alicia: That's what I was gonna ask you. Emma rated my designs, and you rate the name. How about...Alicia Wild?

Alicia's mum: That sounds like a stripper...

Rising Action:
The squad is having a meeting...

Will: I'm sorry but your mums kinda right here...

Marilyn: That's a French company you gotta make it good...

Britney: And chic. Like Emma...

Alicia POV: They were right. Emma was chic, to the point it's like she's born in France. But do they really have to say Emma's better than me in designing subconsciously?

Scene 2:
Alicia is designing late night at her room...

Alicia POV: So that night, I decided to overtime. Besides, I needed it. More chic they said. But then tomorrow was a big surprise...

Scene 3:
Ms. Suckingbones announces something in homeroom...

Ms. Suckingbones: So today...we'll vite to see who is the "most different"!

Alicia POV: Really Ms. Suckingbones? You really have to rate that and let other kids have super-low self-esteem? I'd rather waste my time watching the usual episodes of Magic School Bus than ruin kids lives...