IS SOU CHEATING ON DABBY?!??! (Nagiko x sou)

Yes I'm not dead and neither is this fanfiction this one is definitely going to be interesting

Nagiko was at their favourite coffee shop, fancy coffee shop with their best friend yuri. Nagiko was enjoying their experience yuri was rambling about something nagiko never  really listened to yuri but that's fine. Nagiko was drinking their favourite drink and zoned out. They look around the coffee shop for a while noticing of course their best friend and alot of other people like a man in a pigeon mask , a monkey singing wap, a group of people consisting of a man with blonde and black hair with a bat, a man wearing a skirt with black hair, and a dead corpse the final person they noticed was Sou hiyori.

Nagiko always knew that Sou was with Dabby but couldn't stop looking at him. Nagiko came back to the realization that their best friend yuri was talking about how one of Nagiko's friends heaser had been realized that kokichi was a nazi and broke up himand left with their best friend and heaser cut his pp off and left him as well. Nagiko hadn't noticed at the time but its  kinda weird.

After nagiko and yuri finished their drinks yuri had left. Nagiko was still their because they wanted to talk to Sou. Nagiko went over to Sou's table and sat across from him. Sou greeted nagiko happily. Nagiko was talking to Sou about Dabby then Sou said something unexpected. "You know it is a real shame that Dabby only got with me for an excuse to break up with heaser" nagiko was shocked.

Nagiko always thought that Dabby and Sou were made for each other but I guess that was wrong. Sou seemed heart broken more heart broken than when any anime character breaks up with y/n by the Dabby situation and nagiko hated seeing Sou like that. Sou had a̸̪͈̼̗͉͍͂̂̌̓̅̈́ḅ̴̛͑̂͌̈̿͂̈́͑̃u̶̯̩͐͘s̵̫͈̦̹̥̉̇͠e̵̯̓̃̎̎̈́͋̕d̴͚̭͓̞͖̦̯̟͇̉͜  I mean brought people to church before but  nagiko had never seen Sou so down. Nagiko went over to Sou and gave him a hug.

Sou loved having Nagiko's company so they spent the rest of the day together. Nagiko tried to avoid going to a shopping centre because they wanted to go when they had their dream cosplay. Anyway nagiko was explaining Dabby and Heaser's shit wedding sou thought that wedding sounded awful bu̶t̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶f̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶n̶

Sou started talking about his home boy Chimmy Bob and how Chimmy Bob always talked about how shit that wedding  was. Sou and nagiko were then talking about Nagiko's among us boyfriend who asked very personal questions for no reason like where she was from and stuff. Sou said he would never ask such questions

Then somehow they got into a conversation about how miu iruma gave cham-p a smooch and how iconic that seen was in the chika j studio timeline. It was Chimmy Bob's favourite seen in the timeline. Afterwards they went back to Nagiko's house and watched a documentary about how heaser broke up with Dabby and it wasn't the other way around.

After that nagiko and Sou gave each other a hug and said their goodbyes. Sou then said that he loved nagiko and nagiko said they him too and Sou left.

"Its a bit short isn't it"
Emmm anyway