the double date (heaser x kokichi and dabby x sou)

Ohhh dear
Also this chapter takes a while to get funny but still

One day heaser got into her D.I.C.E uniform. Heaser liked D.I.C.E because they were all very Christian especially her boyfriend kokichi ouma. He always looked so rachet of course not as ratchet as Dabby.

Just as heaser put on her D.I.C.E uniform kokichi walked in the door. Heaser got really excited to see kokichi but refused to hug him cause that's unchristan. Kokichi told heaser about his fresh prank ideas.

One of then heaser really liked it was to prank the man who stole her husband, sou hiyori. Kokichi idea was to put pictures of sou's ex shin tsukimi all over the walls of the kitchen.

Heaser and kokichi got ready and headed to sou and dabby's *gags cutely* shared house where they also share a ..... oh god how do I say this.... BED!!!!  Anyway they arrived at the house in question.

Heaser was not ready to see Dabby and Sou because she knew that they had 👏👏 before and that's disobeying god.

They got the pictures and blue tack and started sticking up the pictures. Then all of a sudden Dabby and Sou came into the room. Sou hid his face in Dabby's chest. Sou knew he was only faking it because he treated shin worse but continued doing it anyway.

"HEASER HOW DARE YOU UPSET SOU!" Dabby screamed while patting Sou on the back. Kokichi and heaser both sat there in silence. Kokichi then said "hey how about to make it up to you we all go on a double date". They all thought it was a good idea considering his cousin Dobby couldn't stay away from those delish meatballs. I mean he also couldn't stay away from human flesh but we don't talk about that.

Sou and Dabby got ready into their suits and matching scarves. Sou always liked him and his significant other to have matching scarves. After a while Dabby and Sou were ready to go. Dabby and Sou both agreed they didn't want kokichi to drive because he would probably drive them into a ditch. Heaser was peeved by this because she thought kokichi was really good at driving and Sou and dabby were just jealous of good at driving was.

So heaser said she wouldn't get into a car if Sou was driving. Kokichi did his little nihihi laugh and said he would only get in the car if heaser drove and hugged her than quickly pulled away and said "sorry heaser nihihi~ I guess I'm a little bit clingy sometimes" heaser told him not be so clingy.

They were in the car and heaser wanted to play some music and started blasting four songs at once heather, be happy, Christian rock, and mood. Kokichi and heaser were jamming with the occasional reaction from Dabby. Sou was not impressed he felt like his ear drums were going to pop and hugged Dabby. Heaser seen this and started telling them how it was unchristan of them to do that.

They finally arrived at IKEA and headed to the VIP food court. Dabby was scared of see Dobby there because last time he seen Dobby he stole his water for money (which he doesn't need anymore because he has a sugar daddy or dabby) and told him he never wanted to see him again.

Sou was showing everyone his glock and heaser was saying how unchristan it was that he carries around a glock and not holy water she then proceeded to take out a bottle of holy water only to be stopped by Dabby's cousin Dobby. Dabby was really hoping this whole trip he wouldn't see Dobby.

Dobby eyed kokichi and Sou up and down. " look I get that I'm sexy but keep your eyes from down there" kokichi said. This comment made Dobby feel uncomf because he was just looking at their outfits not at what kokichi thought he was.

Finally they got to order they all just ordered meatballs and sat down. Sou rested his head on Dabby's shoulder and Dabby rested his on the Sou's head. Heaser felt discomfort and anger because when she was with Dabby then never did unchristan things and never would.

Then heaser pull out a bottle of holy water and poured it all over sou. Kokichi laughed he thought it was so funny Dabby was not happy at all Sou and heaser had never seen Dabby so unhappy. Dabby then told kokichi and heaser after these meatballs Sou was not driving them home.

The meatballs finally arrived and just as they were about to eat them Dabby's cousin Dobby burst through the window and stole their meatballs. Dabby was finished here his boyfriend was soaked, he seen his cousin and his meatballs were eaten.

Dabby and Sou then drove home without kokichi and heaser. Heaser decided to see if her friends would drive them home. So she called her friend Benedict but when they answered the phone she heard something along the lines of some guys who just replaces the mustard then she hung up.

She then called jakey D and heard something along the lines of forward march and here we go members of the agency Bakugou:). Kokichi then hung up because he knew she had an attachment to Bakugou.

Kokichi then called his best friend shuichi saihara. Shuichi agreed to pick then up. About 10 seconds later shuichi showed up and brought them home. Heaser was telling shuichi about how unchristan shuichi's outfit was because it was so emo.

When they got home kokichi went to his house and heaser went to her's.

Yeah I ran out of ideas