𝟎𝟑 - first impression.

you looked at him as he proceeded to walk into the classroom. you stood in the middle of the corridor with both your hands holding your backpack straps. your brother had bought it for you to celebrate your hard work to get in this prestigious school, he was the only family member who actually tried to understand you, you loved him, but you still kept distant, just like you always did.
you wondered why after such a fairytale-like moment the good-looking boy had shown such an awful attitude towards you. you were mad, you had a headache and were ashamed the whole school had seen you fall like that, but deep inside you felt a connection with him, nobody had ever looked at you the way he did, however, you tried to ignore it. It was too soon to fall for anyone, you'd only been in the school for about 15 minutes. you sighed and asked a girl who you thought looked really amiable where the teachers' office was. she walked you there as she made small talk, asking about your old school and friends. but you weren't interested. you weren't the type to make friends or be social at all, and you wanted to keep it that way. last time you had a friend, ji-woo, he hurt you more than anyone ever had. the girl stopped at a modish door, and smiled at you as you knocked on the door frame and walked in slowly.
"ah, you must be yoon-min, our new student! it's nice to meet you, i'll be your homeroom teacher this year."
the kind looking teacher stretched his hand out to you.
you looked at his hand, telling him with your facial expression you don't like physical contact. the smile on his face instantly vanished as he said "oh- i'm sorry"
you smiled a bit, trying to seem polite after the awkward interaction.
he headed over to his desk and grabbed a piece of paper.
"here's your timetable, i hope you have a nice time at our school, we're very happy to have you."
"thanks."
you grabbed the piece of paper from his hands and walked towards your classroom. leaving the teacher behind you a bit disappointed due to your cold first impression. you kind of knew your way around since your parents booked a school tour over the summer. it annoyed you they were so extra, but you always remained quiet and went with the flow.