𝟎𝟒 - "han seo-jun."

you walked into the classroom, praying that the teacher would ignore you and just let you sit down, but he noticed you as soon as you came in:
"miss lee, why don't you introduce yourself to your new classmates?"
you took a deep breath. you were obviously annoyed, you hated being social and having to talk to people, especially when you were forced.
you stood in front of the classroom as everyone turned to look at you.
"hi everyone, my name is lee yoon-min, it's a pleasure to meet you."
it wasn't.
"i'm very excited to settle in and get to know everyone."
you weren't.
you smiled gently, and turned to look at your teacher.
"you may now sit down" he said as he nodded his head approvingly.
you found an empty seat at the back, you placed your backpack on the floor and took your pencil case and textbooks out. you looked around you, trying to analyse the classroom, but instantly regretted it. next to you was the same boy who had just been incredibly impolite to you in the school corridor 20 minutes ago. he looked with an annoyed expression at you as he noticed you had stared at him for at least 5 seconds, thinking of how dumb you were for picking that seat out of all the ones that were free.
he mouthed the words "what are you looking at?" as the teacher started explaining what you were going to do in class today, he was obviously trying to be quiet to not get told off.
you gave him a dirty look and went back to face the front as you opened your pencil case.
"i already hate this place." you thought.
first period finished and break started, students ran down the stairs;
"i'm going to buy all the dumplings first!"
"don't let him get away!!"
you grabbed your headphones and placed them over your brown, voluminous hair.
you realised you and the boy next to you were the only ones left in the classroom, everyone else had left to get snacks. you closed your eyes and listened to your music, hoping to ignore your surroundings. you noticed someone staring at you. you opened your eyes just to see him looking at you, your eyes met, and he quickly turned around, trying to pretend he was never looking at you. you ignored it as it wasn't the first time this had happened to you. he turned to face you once again, but this time making it obvious.
"yoon-min, right?"
you opened your eyes, and looked at him, annoyed that even after causing such a scene only because you fell he had the audacity to talk to you. but you still remembered how you felt when he caught you in mid-air. you felt safe, the safest you'd ever felt after ji-woo. you decided to give him a chance.
"mhm, you?"
"seo-jun, han seo-jun."