TWO| CUTS

________________________________

❝𝑴𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑩𝑬 𝑨𝑵 𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑫 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑷𝑳𝑬❞

________________________________

𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 by a hooting noise as her eyes fluttered opened to see a beautiful snow owl, a letter attached to her leg.

Y/n rubbed her eyes as she sat up and gently took the letter and gave the owl a smile.

Hey Y/n, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to see each other tomorrow. Ron told me his mum messaged a woman named Rose, I was confused because I knew your mother's name is Jane but he told me she was your nanny. Anyways owl me as soon as you can.
- Harold

A smile creeped onto Y/n's face as she finished reading the letter, she quietly got up from her bed and walked towards her desk and picked up her quill and started writing on the left over parchment from earlier.

Hello Harry,
I would love to see you, Madam Rose heard from Mrs. Weasley you were in Diagon alley, and I still need to get my school supplies. How about 11:00 am? It's quite late right now but I'll ask to go in the morning.
See you tomorrow idiot.
- Y/n.

She folded the letter, gave Hedwig some bread from her dinner, and sent the Owl back.

Y/n yawned and slowly got back into her bed and fell asleep.

• • •

The next morning, Madam Rose cheerfully opened the front door of the Manor to reveal a beautiful 1/2 Veela.

"Hello Madam Rose." Spoke the woman as she looked at the older lady, who had a huge smile on her face.

"Hello Jane," She replied as she took the woman's bag and coat.

"So how is everyone?" She asked as she closed the front door and saw the woman's cheerful face change into a very serious one.

"Good, good. Expect Y/n."

Jane sighed and said —

"What happened?"

"Scott." Bitterly Madam Rose reported.

Jane shut her eyes and took a deep breathe as she quietly walked up the stairs leading towards y/n's bedroom.

She gently opened the door, to see y/n wide awake, looking at a letter as she grinned ear to ear, making Jane smile.

Y/n looked over at the door and yelped, making Jane quietly chuckle.

"It's 6:29 am, what in merlin's name are you doing?" Jane whisper-yelled as she sat on the end of y/n's bed as the 13 year old shrugged.

Jane smiled then her face changed to shocked as she saw Y/n's arm wrapped in band aids.

She gently took the girl's arm as Y/n tried not to wince in pain.

"He did this to you?' she asked as she looked up at her daughter, who suddenly found her feet interesting.

She stood up and said —

"I'll speak to him, get some rest."

Before she left the room Y/N said —

"Mum,"

"Yes?"

"Can I go to Diagon alley? I have to get my school supplies and Harry wants to meet up."