THREE| SOFT EYES

________________________________

❝𝑵𝑶𝑽𝑨?❞

________________________________

𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂 AND FLORUS
chuckled as they took many photographs of a sleeping Harry and Y/N.

       Harry groaned as the annoying clicking noise of the muggle camera continued, which made Y/N's eyes open widely as she quickly lifted her head trying to see what happening which was a stupid mistake since to Harry's face was close to her's, making both their foreheads collide.

        "Bloody hell," Y/N groaned as she rubbed her forehead and Harry slowly woke up due to the pain on his head.

        "Awe look Ceddy bear, they woke." Said Florus in a teasing manner, Y/N flipped Florus off making him chuckle as Harry and Cedric's eyes widened,

"Since when do you do that?" Cedric asked the e/c eyed girl

"Since Florus started being an ass." Y/N growled as she stared at Florus in a disgusted manner while an innocent smile played on his lips.

Harry grinned as he looked at Y/N; he always loved seeing her annoyed.

"Ah, Berry don't be sour. It's not a good look on you." Said Harry, making Y/N snap her head in his direction and narrow her eyes at him.

He ended up apologizing to her, which she made people do easily with that look.

"Damn Y/N, I didn't know you had a boyfriend," Cedric teased as Y/N just gave the hufflepuff an annoyed smile.

"Oi, while you and Harry were sleeping, I got all your school supplies." Said Florus as he lifted the bag in his left hand in the air, showing Y/N

"Wait — what are you two even doing here?" Y/N asked as both boys looked at each other then back at her, both had the same stupid grin plastered onto their faces,

"Well you see," Cedric started as he sat on Y/N's right and Florus said — "Mother dearest wanted more photographs for her picture book,"

Y/N groaned as Harry looked utterly confused,

"Harry does know about it? Doesn't he?" Florus said as his grin grew wider when Harry shook his head as a way of saying he didn't know what he was talking about.

"Oh harry, my mother has a picture book, and it's filled with old photographs of y/n as a little berry and —"

Y/N gave the boy a long harsh stare which made him quite uncomfortable so he just stopped speaking.

"Well, We'll see you at home, C'mon Ced, I want to ask mum about the new firebolt." Said Florus as he turned on his black converses, his back faced Cedric, Y/N, and Harry.

Cedric gave the girl a charming smile before he ruffed her hair making her gasp dramatically, as he chuckled and said "See you later, Nova."

"Nova?"

"Yeah, like the star, get it? Cause you shine more beautifully than a star." Cedric said as he made jazz hands once he said the word 'shine' and 'star' making Y/N scoff, not in a rude manner more of like a laughing way.

"Whatever, see you hufflepuff." she said as he sent one last smile and ran after Florus, whom was currently talking to a beautiful girl, he nor y/n had never seen before.

"Who was that?" Harry asked, trying not to sound in any way jealous

Not that he should be jealous, pfft, why would he be jealous of the hufflepuff? Sure, he's older and taller but he didn't know why his stomach filled with jealousy once The 16 year came by, he pushed away his feelings, remembering his best friend was there.