001|Xiao|

Make sure to comment and vote for more of the following posts! I will post more if I see a lot of comments and votes!!

I walked to the kitchen to get xiao something to eat.. I felt arms slither around my waist. I blushed, I heard a little cute sneeze. "Xiaooooo! I told you to rest! Your sick." I turned around with him still holding my waist. "Don't leave me."
He held me tighter. He's extremely clingy when he's sick. But I love him.

"I'll make Almond Tofu and then come and feed you. just go lay down on the couch." I ruffled his hair. He nodded sneezing once more.
I helped him to the couch and layed him down. He pulled me down with him. "Xiao, I'm gonna come back as soon as possible." I chuckled and kissed his cheek. He let me go and turned to the side. I started to grab the ingredients and made almond tofu. 'He's always so clingy when he's sick, not saying I don't enjoy it.' I thought, After it was done I walked to xiao and sat next to him. "Hey wake up Xiao." I shook him slightly. His eyes fluttered open "Hm?"
He quietly hummed and looked over to me. He smelled the delicious almond tofu.

"I finished."
I smiled he sat up and scooted closer to me.
I grabbed a spoon full. "Open your mouth." He opened his mouth "ahhhhh" I fed him.
His eyes softened with joy. I chuckled

"Do you like it?" I asked a little insecure about my cooking. He nodded and swallowed "Of course, I think this is the best one ive ever tasted. Thank you n/n." He held my cheek. I smiled.

"Your welcome." I fed him some more. I gave him tissues so he can blow his nose. "Do you want to save the rest for later?" I asked him he nodded no "I want to feed you." He smiled softly.
I flushed "you haven't eaten anything yet." He sighed worriedly he stood up

"H-Hey! What do you need I'll get it for you." I stood up "I can get it it's fine." He smiled and walked to the kitchen and grabbed another spoon. He then sat next to me and fed me with the new spoon "I don't want you using the same spoon as me, you'll get sick." I nodded chewing my food. I swallowed.

He fed me more and we talked. We finished eating and saved the rest for later. I went to the kitchen and grabbed medicine. I sat back down "No, I don't want medication it tastes nasty." His face looked disgusted. I giggled "You have to, if you drink it I'll cuddle with you." He quickly put the spoon in his mouth and drunk the medicine. "Ew." He mumbled putting his tounge out.

I laughed and gave him the water. He washed the medicine down with water. (I can taste the medicine just from writing this ew)
He wrapped his strong arms around my waist and pulled me ontop of him. He covered us with the blanket.
I nuzzled my face into his chest. His chest rose up and down soothing me down,
I soon fell asleep and he did after.

 His chest rose up and down soothing me down, I soon fell asleep and he did after

-----------------

A/N
This one was short but I'll make the other xiao oneshot longer! Request some more characters please!