001|Ganyu|

(Shy ganyu x teasing reader!)
(I go by she/her and I'm straight so Idk if I did good with this!)

Please vote and comment for more of the following
_______________________

Please vote and comment for more of the following_______________________

Ganyu's POV

I fluttered my eyes open to see myself sleeping on my work desk with someone taping me on my shoulder. I groaned slightly I looked up at who it was and it was y/n. I blushed in embarrassment,
'Oh god! They can't see me like this! I have to think of something quick.' I thought

My mouth opened but nothing came out except a little yawn. I stopped midway in embarrassment and covered my face. They giggled "Aww you're so cute Ganyu! Its fine don't worry. I just wanted to check up on you if you had enough sleep. You look very tired come here."
Y/n grabbed my hand and lead me out of my seat and dragged me slightly.

"Where are we heading?" I asked
They looked over at me and winked. I grew confused.

We eventually made it to.. y/n's home?
I blushed slightly knowing where this was going.

Y/n's POV:

I watched as her eyes struggled to keep open. I guided her over to my room and laid her on my bed.
She blushed furiously. I tilted my head in confusion. She closed her eyes hardly. 'What is she- ohhhhh... she thinks-' I bursted out laughing. She grew embarrassed and confused.

"H-Huh?" She looked over at me

"I only took you here so you can get some beauty sleep! Not- you know!" I laughed again

"Oh.." she grew flustered and kept on apologizing I found it quite cute.

I patted her head "hey. Its fine~" I smiled "now go get you beauty sleep beautiful" I said as she flusteredly nodded.

"Wait but I have work to do-"
Ganyu spoke until I interrupted her

"Ganyu, never worry about that I've got it covered~" I smiled and tucked her in leaving a little kiss on her forehead and walked out of the room closing the door behind me.

She instantly fell asleep in my covers. I walked out of my house and began to do her work for her.

I sighed at myself "I'm such a moron, why do I have such a soft spot for her."
I chuckled at my own saying "Because she's my future wife duhhh." I laughed.

_______________________

A/N!
SORRY THIS ONE WAS SO SHORT. THIS WAS JUST A SCENARIO KINDA THING BUT ILL MAKE MORE. THIS IS THE FIRST FEMALE C READER ONESHOT IN THIS BOOK SO FAIR!

Im Sorry if this isn't that good it's cause I'm straight and idk how to make oneshots with women!