|002|Childe

Please vote and comment for more chapters!

I stepped into the arcade.
I watched as all the vibrant colors fill the area.
I smiled, excited to play my favorite game.

I instantly ran over to it only to see someone playing it.
I sighed, dissatisfied that I have to wait.

I watched and waited until someone shoved me, causing me to bump into the guy who was playing the game.
Beeping came from the game, alarming that he lost.

"Hey, what the fuck!" I exclaimed, toward the person who shoved me harshly, and they glared before walking away.

The guy who lost the game just looked at the screen in shock, he looked over at me slowly.

"You made me fucking lose!" The red-headed guy cursed, and my eyes widened as he grabbed the collar of my shirt and placed my back onto the game harshly.

"It's not that big of a deal! Let go of me!" I cried out as I tried to squirm out of his grip.

"It's not that big of a deal?! I was about to beat my high score. You play, let's see if you can beat me." The guy harshly let go of me before crossing his arms.

I smirked followed by a shrug.
"Bet," I responded, placing a coin into the game as the loading screen popped up. I began to play as he watched me carefully.
Almost every day I would go to the arcade and play this game, so this should be easy.

I focused as I pressed buttons and moved the joystick quickly.
Almost immediately, I beat his high score.
I gave him a smirk before looking back at the game.
When I glanced back at him, he was staring right at me, not at the game.
I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but shook it off and continued to play the game.
After a few seconds, I died.

"See, wasn't so hard, red-head." I teased, looking up at the irritated man.

"Yeah, yeah. How the hell did you do that?" The guy looked down at me, clearly frustrated.

I chuckled slightly and shrugged.
"Practice, I guess," I answered.
"What's your name, redhead?" I questioned, leaning against the game.

"Childe." He responded blankly.

"Y/n," I replied, with a smile.
"Let's play." I waited for an answer.

"Sure." The guy uttered, with a playful grin.

We went back to the menu and chose 'two players' and began to play together.
We smiled as we beat the enemies in the game easily.

We ended up getting the highest high score on the board.

"Hell yeah!" I shouted, I held out my hand high fiving him
Childe snickered.

"Alright, I need to go. Up for the same time tomorrow?" I inquired.

"For sure," Childe replied
I smiled, walking away.

I looked back to see him continuing to play the game.
I walked out of the arcade and walked back home.

After this day, Childe and I have been hanging out since. Not just in the arcade but at parks and skating rinks.
We began to become close friends, maybe more.

Y'all I'm sorry I've only made two Childe one-shots

Y'all I'm sorry I've only made two Childe one-shots... I literally forgot
about him. 💀
Anyways, I'll be writing more one-shots this week so stay tuned!!