ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ

| ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ |                   WONDER        "Jade West's Little Sister" |  __________________________  |

   | ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ |
            WONDER
"Jade West's Little Sister"
|  __________________________  |

☀︎✩❀✩☀︎

"H E Y J A D E." Finn waved to her older sister.

"Come on." Jade pointed to her sister. Finn grabbed her bag and walked with her sister. Yesterday Finn's school was shut down after some damage to the property. Jade opened her car door as Finn got in the seat next to her sister. 

"Why can't I stay at home?" Finn asked Jade.

Jade smirked at this, "Number one, you need school, number 2, I can't even leave you alone since you burnt the stove, number 3, you almost got lost in the neighborhood once, number four- " Finn cut her sister off by holding up one of hands.

"Thats enough reasons." Finn muttered out of embarrassment.

☀︎✩❀✩☀︎

When they got there Hollywood arts wasn't what Finn thought it would be. She thought it would be a normal high school for those who wanted to be successful in Hollywood but she was wrong. The school was fulled with cheerful students, the locker were decorated with beautiful art, there was kids playing music just being themselves. No one hiding who they really were.

"This is nice." Finn told her sister while jade walked to her locker. "This is your locker?" She asked.

"You like it?" Jade asked her little sister. "It's nice." Jade smiled. The rang. "Come on. Let's go to my class." Jade grabbed her sister's hand as the walked to Sikowitz's class. When they entered Jade look pissed. There was a girl rubbing her boyfriend.

"You okay?" Finn asked. She looked past her sister. "Oh." She muttered when she saw it from Jade's point of view.

"Dude, why you rubbing my boyfriend?" Jade asked the girl.

"I just— I spilled coffee on-" The girl didn't even get to finish when Jade cut her off.

"Get away from him." Jade ordered. Finn looks at the boy strangely before remembering who he is.

"Relax." He told her and kissed her.

"That's Beck?" Finn asked Jade. "He seems nice."

A man busted through the door. "Oh, my god, there's a huge fire!" Everyone began to panic. Jade held onto Finn while Beck was leading them both out.

"Kidding, kidding." The man said calming some people down. "Just wanted to get your blood pumping, which I did- ha!"

"Who is he?" Finn asked, getting a few looks from the other students.