ᴊᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴜᴍᴘs ʙᴇᴄᴋ

| ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ |                  M YSTICS        "Jade West's Little Sister" |  __________________________  |

| ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ |
        M YSTICS
        "Jade West's Little Sister"
| __________________________ |

I  W A S sitting with Beck, trying to avoid Jade since something happen between them. I was on my pearphone watching Itube. Andre came over and brought over two water bottles.

"Hey, Beck, Finn." He said while sitting on my left side.

"Hey, Andre." Beck said while putting his book up.

"Congrats. You got a free bottle of water." Andre handed Beck and I some water. "Oh, I put a dollar in the machine and two came out." Andre explained.

"Ah, thanks, but I don't drink water from mountain streams." Beck said while picking up the bottle.

"I already had coffee." I apologized to Andre while sliding it back to him. Beck had put his back over to Andre.

"Why not?"

"Mountain streams are full of fish." Beck asked.

"So?" Andre said while taking a sip of his water.

"Fish pee." Andre looked at Beck still.

"You're drinking fish pee." Beck explained to Andre. He stopped drinking the water and shook his head.

"Hey, guys and gal!" I heard Tori. She sat beside Beck. "Dude... looks what's on the Buzzfinger homepage." Tori shoved her phone infront of Beck's face.

"Oh, poor Jay Leno." Tori took her phone back and looked at it to see it was on Jay Leno.

"No, under that." Tori scrolled down onto the post she wanted to show Beck and probably us.

"Oh." Beck laughed after looking at the post.

"Oh?" Tori asked. "That's you, Finn and Alyssa Vaughn, together." I looked over Tori to see me, Beck and Alyssa Vaughn posing for a picture.

"No way." Andre said. Tori handed him her phone to see the post. "That's Beck, Finn and Alyssa Vaughn, together."

I turned to Beck, "Is that why Jade threw rocks at you and cussed at me half the ride here?" Tori and Andre looked at me with some worry in there eyes.

"Why are you guys so impressed?" Beck said to break he awkward silence.

"Cause Alyssa Vaughn is famous." Tori answered.

"And hot." Andre said.

"Her father's a billionaire." Tori added on.

"And hot." Andre said without paying attention to what we were talking about. We all stared at Andre weird.

"I didn't mean her father is, I drank fish pee." He tried reason with us.

"Explain this." Tori asked Beck once more.