sᴛᴀɢᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ

| ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ |                  MAGICAL        "Jade West's Little Sister" |  __________________________  |

| ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ |
        MAGICAL
        "Jade West's Little Sister"
| __________________________ |

"C O M E O N F I N N." Jade said from downstairs.

I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs.

"Let's go!"

☀︎✩❀✩☀︎

Second day at Hollywood Arts and I feel more confident. Me and Jade were both heading to
Blackbox Theater. I don't know why they named it that but it's a nice theater.

"Remember when you get there don't talk to-" I cut her off.

"Don't talk to Tori. I won't talk to her after what happened." I repeated. Jade smiled at me as we entered the Blackbox Theater room to see Tori onto of some guy.

"Who is this chick?!" The boy shouted. Beck, a teacher and Andre went to get Tori off as jade held me back.

"Overprotective much?" I mumbled to myself.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa."

"Yo, yo, come on." Andre managed to get Tori off the male.

"What are you doing?" The teacher asked Tori.

"That guy was beating up Beck." Tori responded. Jade walked in-front of Tori. "Oh, you poor thing."

"We were practicing." Beck said to Tori.

"What practice?" I asked.

"For stage fighting." Jade told me. I nodded my head.

"This is Russ." The teacher pointed to Russ.

"I'm Russ!"

"He's a professional stuntman. I invited him here to teach the class about stage fighting." The teacher cleared up.

"And now, Tori say. "What's stage fighting?" Jade impersonating Tori.

"I wasn't gonna say that." Tori replied. She turned to Andre and I heard her ask' "What is stage fighting?" Andre explained stage fighting to Tori.

"I took a class with him last summer." Beck said some beside my sister.

"Well, it looked like he was hurting you." Tori said.

"Why do you care?" Jade asked Tori.

"Cause I figure, he was already suffers enough pain dating you." Tori wants to get killed by jade.