FOUR.

CHAPTER 4
day out

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

SUNDAY
{2:00 pm}

Sugar daddy😽

heyy
seen 2:01 pm
come on levi i thought we were over this😔
seen 2:02 pm
levi
levi
levi
Levi
Levi

what do you want.

you lol
just kidding
unless?

I'm a busy man, I don't have time to be texting university students.

ouch
i just wanna thank you for the other night.

You're welcome.

you agreed to let me make it up to you.
So can you hang out today?

I don't want to.
A thank you was enough.

Omg
come on Levi
You said yes

And I'm saying no right now.
Today is my only free day.

And we can spend a nice day together 🙁

No

Please?
I promise I'll leave you alone after the day, just let me make it up to you.

You promise to leave me alone?
swear.

I swear to leave you alone after the day is done

Fine
Only because I don't want you bothering me anymore

YES
OKAY WHERE SHOULD WE MEET?

I'll pick you up, I'm not a fan of public transportation. It's so dirty.
text me your address.

I quickly typed out my address and hit the send button excitedly, I had no idea why I was so excited. Maybe because I found Mr. Ackerman attractive, I liked how he was older than me, I liked his somewhat menacing attitude.

Although he didn't want anything to do with me at all i knew he had a soft spot somewhere, I quickly got ready for my outing wearing a long sleeve brown fitted shirt and some baggy jeans. I fixed up my hair and styled it perfectly and finally applied some slight makeup.

Sasha had gone to her parents house for the day so I was glad Levi had accepted so i wouldn't be bored home alone.

My eyes lightened up at the notification of Levi's text bluntly saying he was here. I rushed downstairs to not make the ravenette wait too long, my eyes widen at the sight of an expensive looking black SUV.

"oi brat, get in." He lowered his window calling out to me, I open the door of his car and being careful to close it slowly and not to slam it shut.

"Nice car Mr. Ackerman." I smirk as I stare at his breathtaking side profile.

"Yeah don't get it dirty." He said with a menacing look in his eyes.