Chapter One: Remember

All Justin saw were the warm toned ceiling lamps hung above his head. Although, when sitting up, he first questioned where he was.

Then it hit him like a truck. Every single horrid piece of information came back flooding into his noggin. He remembered last night. Stereotypical high school house party, of course. Shots on shots on shots, blurry vision, and many, many failed attempts on trying to get a chick.

However, he just barely remembered one of those memories. He was too drunk for all of it to come to mind. All Justin remembered was someone making him swoon, sending Justin into some sort of trance. Then the mystery person led him home and after that—

Woosh. Nothing else he could remember. Unfortunately, When he looked down at himself, shirt off with bruises, he did. And what did he do after he realized?

Widened his eyes and screamed bloody murder, of course.
___________________________________

Sean was busy. Extremely busy, matter of fact. There were tests, deadlines and assignments that were coming up that he wasn't worrying about until now, making him stress and want to yank his hair out, no matter the consequences that came with it. So he was trying to jam pack everything to do into today, ripping his other schedules and routines to shreds. And a blood-curdling scream didn't help with that.

Once Sean rushed into the room, he had noticed a mound of sheets plopped on his bed. Although, since those sheets in particular were not so opaque, he remembered.

Stereotypical high school house party, a shot of tequila, clear vision, effortless and unwanted attempts on getting, many, many chicks.

He also remembered that boy. The charming, alluring, boy who would soon win his heart over. He hadn't gotten his name, though. The boy had been to drunk to even acknowledge the fact that Sean had been asking the whole time.

Fortunately, he would know soon enough.