Chapter 3: Embarrassment.

When Justin had tried to get into the bathroom, he noticed that the door was locked.

"Sean! Open the door!"

"No!"

"You promised you wouldn't bother me anymore!"

"Oh yeah? Well I changed my mind."

"What do you want from me!?"

'Your number.' Is what Sean was at the brink of saying. Thankfully, he stopped himself before he could.
"I want to know more about you..!"

"Why?!"

"Because we just fucked!"

Justin blushed. "I don't have time for this, just unlock the door!"

Sean gave up. "...Fine."

As soon as Justin heard the door unlock, he had pushed the door and reached for his hat. Unfortunately, Justin was too short to reach the hat placed in Seans hand...which was held up in the air.

Sean was on a mission to do everything in his power to keep Justin in this house. However, Justin was going to do everything he could to leave it.

So, when Justin reached for his hat, Sean moved the hat to his opposite hand. Justin tried grabbing it on that hand, but he failed to succeed. With him only having one option left, Justin tackled Sean over.

Sean yelped out of fear and fell onto his back, landing with a very audible 'thump'. Having triumphed, Justin rushed to grab his hat which was still in Sean's hand, sitting right on his chest.

Sean took notice to this, froze in place and had started feeling warmth on his cheeks. You would think Justin would have seen this also, but he was too focused on getting his hat back then rather realizing that he was in an..embarrassing position.

When Justin had finally reached his sunhat, it took him a quite a while to register what was happening. It would seem like either of them wouldn't have been embarrassed of this, having just had sex with each other, but no, they were your typical teen boy lovers who always felt the great and almighty embarrassment.

Justin snatched his hat from Sean's hand and did a full on sprint out of the middle-classed house, with no commentary left for Sean to take in.

Mission failed.