10. rosé inlove?!

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"stop here tae, the address said here." i said looking around to make sure we got the right one.

taehyung was looking around too, "there's no one here." as soon as taehyung said that a door in front of us busted open.

jimin hyung was in the arms of a blonde girl and three girls we're following on the back trying to walk straight and one of them was lisa.

all of us got out of the car to get jimin.

"we're so sorry for what trouble jimin caused." taehyung went in to grab taehyung and bowed to the girls to apologize.

"i'm glad you know." the girl with a very intimidating face said.

i looked over lisa, she was just looking down trying to stand still because i can tell she's very tipsy.

the blonde girl bowed back, "no,no! it's totally fine! jimins a friend of mine." she giggled, "i'm rosé by the way." oh she was the girl i talked to on the phone.

lisa laughed out of nowhere, not gonna lie, i got scared a bit.

"really posieee? a friend? you guys almost kisse-" the girl, rosé went over quickly to lisa to cover her mouth to shut her up.

lisa never changed.

"yah, you two behave." another girl stepped in, sounds like she's the eldest.

"we really appreciate getting your friend here." she smiled.

"this is jennie." she pulled out the intimidating girl out, "this one's rosé." yup, the blonde girl, "this is lisa." all my friends looked at me and i just ignored them, "and i'm jisoo." she kinda look like jin's sister.

"we didn't really ask, but okay." yoongi hyung said and jin hyung slapped his shoulders.

"hey, if your attitude is gonna be like this. go leave." jennie said shooing us away.

namjoon steped in and bowed, "i'm really sorry!! we're gonna go now."

i heard that blonde girl whispered, "they didn't even say thank you? how rude. jimin's too nice."

i just walked away first to go to the car, and my friends followed me. before we got in the car someone called my name, "hey, jungkook!" i turned around to lisa smiling.

i raised my eyebrows confused, her smile went away probably just noticed what she have done, "o-oh, sorry. it was nothing!"

LISA'S POV

he's standing in front of me and i'm super drunk, why is this happening to me? i am so embarrassing.

as they walked away i kept thinking on calling him, i don't know why but my mind kept on telling me that.

"hey, jungkook!" i smiled widely hoping he'd also smile but he just looked at me probably annoyed..

wow, lisa. you're so embarrassing, "o-oh, sorry. it was nothing!" i looked down disappointed but not surprised at all.

"what we're you thinking lisa.." jennie softly patted my back while the four of us we're walking in our dorm. yeah what was i thinking. jungkook's never gonna hear me out.

jisoo looked over, "yah, get over that dude, he's friends we're rude anyway." i wish it's that easy jisoo unnie..

"b-but, jimin's alright, right? he's so nice, he's super dreamy. did you guys see his smile?? and when he pouts i go craz-"

"just tell us you're inlove rosé." jennie said, and jisoo and I laughed cause it was so obvious rosé got a crush.

she turned around looking at us, she was so red, "ME?? INLOVE??????WITH JIMIN???" she laughed so loud, we just stared at her horrified, "guys, cmon, you already know i'm not into gu-"

"yeah, yeah, whatever floats your boat rosé, now open the door you have the keys." jennie said and pointed at the door.

sorry but its rosé <3's girls in this fic 🤔😘