Chapter 37 : Start New

As unrealistic as it sounded, Park Jimin and Min Yoongi seemed to get along pretty close after their little encounter. After hours and hours of searching and locating Jimin's house, not to mention the baby Jimin's poor navigating skills, Yoongi was awestruck at the mansion.

No wonder this boy was rich as heck.

That was the first thought Yoongi had when Jimin brought him to his house.

And that was indeed the first boy who talked to Yoongi, teased him, without any fear that he was actually a stranger.

That oddly pleased Yoongi.

As of Jimin, he seemed to enjoy the elder's company too. Even though they had this three-year gap---they continued to see each other after that.

Yoongi would always wait for him near the mansion, in a small isolated ground, where literally no one came. Jimin would come running to Yoongi, looking so small and cute. The younger was always the touchy one, he loved to hug Yoongi. The fact that Jimin's head were exactly till Yoongi's eyes, made Yoongi adore him even more.

Yoongi just found the latter so cute and... bratty. For a seven-year-old. 

It almost sounded like an irony---just two little boys who met in an alleyway one night, getting even more closer. Their friendship blossomed so beautifully in just a short period of time. 

"Hyung!" He came shouting, gaining the elder's attention, who was waiting in the ground, leaning against the long electric tower.

"Jimin," the elder acknowledged him, lying to himself that he wasn't that excited to see him—though his gummy smile was full on display.

"Don't stand against this tower, hyung," the younger frowned slightly, as his chubby hands pulled Yoongi off it almost immediately—startling Yoongi at the sudden pull.

"But why?" He asked, feeling almost sad—almost, that the baby Jimin retreated his hand back.

Might be because Jimin was actually his first and only friend.

"My mom told me it's dangerous," he huffed before taking Yoongi's hands again—which he almost jumped for.

Everyone thought Yoongi was emotionless and a weird kid—but he was not. He was nowhere near that. He was simply lonely—he was lonely without even properly knowing what the word 'lonely' means. He was that young.

But this little boy, who didn't care about anything, or what anyone would tell, who was three years younger than Yoongi—was talking to him like nothing.

Even though it had been a few months since they started talking, and since their last encounter in that alleyway, it was still a surprise for Yoongi. Not that he didn't want it—he was just overwhelmed. He was, after all, just a ten-year old boy earning for love and care.

"W-Where are we going?" He asked hastily, looking at the younger who started running holding Yoongi's hands—who caught up with him seconds later.

"My mom gave me some money, and told me to buy ice creams for both of us," he said, patting his pocket, indicating where the money is.

And that was the part where Yoongi felt a bit uncomfortable.

He didn't like using other's money.

But Jimin, being the stubborn sweetheart he was, always reassured that it was fine—and that his parents only gave money for them to spend. And that sometimes, got Yoongi thinking who his parents were.