❤️ Chapter thirty

Simisola_

The past three weeks has been about preparing for exam and actually, writing the exam. Today is the day we finally finished exam and I've never been so happy about an holiday.

Dindu and Samantha's ship has been sailing smoothly until today that he said he was going to ask her out. Through out the past weeks, you'd occasionally find Dindu beside Samantha, laughing and gisting. They had become so close that anyone would mistake them for a couple. This morning, Dindu told me that he was going to ask Samantha out after exams in the cafeteria. He was so sure she'd accept him.

"Egungun be careful." Jade whispered in my ears when she saw Dindu walking into the cafeteria.

"At last, someone agrees with me." I laughed.

"Oya wait, the show is about to start." Jade said.

"Omo, both of you are funny." Wendy said, then drew a seat and sat with us.

"Where's Mide?" Jade asked her.

"I don't know. He should be in the.. I don't know, I thought he should be having lunch with you guys." She shrugged.

"Did both of you fight?" Jade asked.

"No, why?!" She asked.

"Having lunch with us alone is the last thing you'll want to do unless you offended Mide and you want Simi to beg him on your behalf."

"I didn't offend him."

"You did."

"I didn't."

"You did."

"I said I didn't."

"Then why are you sitting here?"

"I just want to be friends with both of you. Both of you don't like me, right? I don't know what I did." Wendy said and I scoffed.

"Jadesola, this shiid is about to go down." I said loudly, tapping my hand on the table.

Samantha and Dindu stood in the middle of the cafeteria. I don't know how it happened because I was very busy listening to Wendy.

"You mean it?" Samantha asked and Dindu nodded.

"Let's be friends." She said.

"Please, I want you to be my girlfriend. I want more than just friendship." Dindu said.

The next thing she said was in a whisper. We couldn't hear it and people had began to shout.

"Talk loud na."

"Don't waste our time oo."

"Say yes! Say yes!"

While some people were making videos.

"Let's go out on Saturday. I don't really know you that well tho. I'm not the kind of girls to lead you on when I know it won't end up the way you expected." She started then paused.

Jade pinched my thighs and I slapped her hand off.

"Our baby boy." Jade cried dramatically. "Don't tell me he's being rejected. I don't want to think of it." She said.

"Shut up!"

"Kelly? Like Kelly?" I heard Dindu say.

I shot daggers at Jade. I felt like murdering her because I didn't hear what Samantha said and people were already shouting.

"She said she likes Kelly." Wendy whispered.

^_________^^_________^^_________^

Daniel_