Female Titan...

It had already been a few weeks since joining the survey core. Apparently, Eren was sleeping in the basement. Eh, no surprise though. He was a 'monster' now. Not that the bastard every wasn't.

           Although, when he found out about Marco's death, he actual looked shocked. To be honest, everyone was. When I showed back up to the main base with a completely red face, everyone was concerned. Reiner could tell I was in pain. He knew how much I had cried and morned over my friends death. 

          Reiner was actually among the few people who joined the scouts with us. So did Bertholdt, actually. I was still kinda suspicious of them for some reason, but after seeing how broken they were after the battle of Trost, I don't think they could be more human. 

          Now, we were stuck fighting this giant hot-ass titan. Insane? Yes. A flipping HOT TITAN!? I must have been going insane. 

          I was fighting along side Armin and Reiner, who were trying to take her down. When the stronger male got clutched in her hand, I thought he was finished. I thought that he had died just like that. But thankfully, he managed to get out by slicing her hand. Thank god! Reiner, you can't die yet! I won't let you!

          This titan.. She's too strong.. Marco.. I looked down at the blade in my hand, bringing it to my mouth and kissing it. I have to remember who I'm fighting for. Marco.. I'm fighting for you... Forever. Until the day I get killed. 

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          I know these have been short chapters, but I'm gonna extend on them when I go home haha.. You know, since I'm writing this in Biology rn    

          hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! 

thx bye- I just think it's cute how Jean kisses his sword when fighting for Marco.. It's too cute!!

Also, the next chapters are gonna be a pretty major time skip.... sorry for getting lazy haha... Next chapters gonna be longer