-Ten-

-Kentrell-
I sped down the highway to get to her. Why would she do something dumb like this? No lie shit had me heated I just left her I knew I should've took that gun from her.

I pulled into the hospital parking garage pulling into an open space. I got out of my car and hurried inside.

Walking inside I had deja vu because this is where she was at last year when we lost our daughter now she's here I hope I don't lose her here too.

I walked to the front desk "I'm here for Rosa Khalif." "Bro come on." Ben said tapping my shoulder.

"Is she ok ? Can I go back and see her ?" "She's doing better. She just came out of surgery Paige and Tae in there with her rn." "I just left her house I should've stayed with her." "I knew your ass wasn't going home." He laughed "I couldn't help it I saw her with ol boy at the gas station." He shook his head.

Paige and Tae walked out from the back. "She wants to see you Ben." "I'm a let Top go back there for me. I can't see my sis like that." "She's in room 203 when you go through those doors."

I got up and walked through the doors. I got to the back searching for room 203. Once I reached her room I felt butterflies come into my stomach and I began to feel nervous. I knocked on the door before entering.

She looked over at me and rolled her eyes I laughed. "Come on mane stop acting like that." I told her walking over to sit on the edge of the hospital bed.

"Why you do that shit when I leave huh ? I already lost my daughter I don't want to lose you too." "Not like you care anyways." She looked out of the window.

I grabbed her face to make her face me. "I do care if I didn't you think I'd be here with you rn?" She was about to say something before a knock interrupted us.

"Come in." She answered. In walked this goofy ass nigga with flowers and a teddy bear. Ol simp ass nigga.

"Babygirl , I'm glad you're ok." He said kissing her forehead she gave him a smile. My face grew a mug and I got up walking out not telling her goodbye.

This the same nigga she told me was nobody last year now they together ? Mane!  fuck her !

I walked past everybody to go to my car. I'm pissed but I can't be mad I cheated on her. I started my car and drove home doing the dash there.

Doing 200 on the high way home. I saw a car get behind me and I could tell it was a undercover in that slow as impala. I put my shit in sport mode getting low on his ass.

I drove until I lost him. On my way home my phone rang and it was Yaya calling about our son. We planned a lil get together for the kids to meet their baby brother at my house.