-Two-

-Rosa-

                                       -Rosa-

I was driving on my way to my bestfriend Tae house. I couldn't stop thinking about Kentrell. His vibe is everything. But I don't want to show him I like him.

The minute you show a nigga you like them all that lovey dovey shit go out the window and they feel like they can treat you like a regular bitch.

I pulled up at Tae house and parked in the driveway. I cut off my car grabbing my purse and bag to change my clothes because I wasn't sure about wearing this outfit.

I knocked on the door. "Bitch let me in !!" I yelled out Paige opened the door. I walked in shutting the door behind me . "Girl bout damn time !" She said walking to the kitchen

"I know I got off late." I said to her she gave me the side eye. "Yeah right !" Tae said walking down the stairs. "Alright I was with a guy. But I'm here now so that's all that matters!" I told them sitting at the bar.

"Oh hell no who is this guy Rosa?" Tae asked as he started cutting Paige's hair. "You finally gave Ryan a chance?" She asked "Umm no. You know I don't want to mess with him. He's been trying to talk to me since I moved in my building. He just doesn't seem like my type."

"That's right she like them hood niggas!" Tae said we started laughing. "No bff I just don't like a soft ass nigga and Ryan gives me those vibes." I told him pouring me a glass of wine.

"How you know he soft ? He might just be like that for you!" Paige said I shrugged. "Who's the guy mf?" Tae asked again.

"Ard if I tell ya don't fucking judge me!" "Bitch we all are bestfriends why tf would we judge you?" Paige said turning around to me.

"Youngboy." I simply told them as I took a sip of wine. "YoungBoy ? As in Never Broke Again?" Tae turned around. "You lying !" Paige said I shook my head no.

"No you are not settling to be girlfriend number 557." Paige added Tae burst out laughing. "Girl shut tf up ! I'm not settling to be shit we're just friends!"

"Even if she was to start dating him you know once Rosa get a hold on a nigga they never want to let her go !" Tae said defending me. "See that's why I love you." I said kissing his cheek.

He finished up Paige's hair and tightened up my curls. I changed my clothes once he finished and he took my picture and I uploaded on IG.

 I changed my clothes once he finished and he took my picture and I uploaded on IG