Chapter 16

Seeing that there was no objection, Mia couldn't help but smile, and said to the orcs with a serious face: "I am Mia, I would like to ask everyone for advice in the future." She

    moved her lips to say something, but in the end she still didn't say anything. . In fact, he and Mia's festivals were all because of Ayu's relationship, otherwise he would not have trouble with a female as an orc.

    And because he bullied Mia last time, the females had a bad impression of him. But because Ayu didn't care about other females' opinions. Today he lost to Mia and he has no right to object.

    "Welcome, welcome! Mia, I didn't expect you to be so good now, even I want to compare it with you." Iwa slapped his hand, and a lazy voice sounded.

    Mia wanted to scold her mother after hearing Yan's words, but she slapped her face: "I am still a bit worse than Yan, so I won't show ugliness."

    "How do you know if you haven't beaten? I think you are very strong." Yan Jiang face The hanging man on the table closed up, showing a look of eagerness.

    Mia Kanyan wanted to be true, her body straightened involuntarily, and her face showed a warning look.

    The atmosphere was a bit tense for a while, and just as he didn't know how to end, Wei's low voice sounded: "Let's go." After speaking, he took the lead into the forest.

    Mia had never felt that Wei's voice was so pleasing to the ears. Knowing that Wei was helping him out, she was a little grateful, and was stunned for a while and hurriedly followed Shangwei's footsteps.

    Suddenly a female was added to the team that was originally all orcs, and it was Mia, the most popular female they had just selected. It is as if a drop of water suddenly enters a pan, and a chemical reaction occurs instantly.

    The orcs simply don't know how to behave, and the instinctive reaction of trying to show off in front of females can't be controlled at all. Even walking is a bit more imposing than usual, for fear of being crushed by other orcs.

    The calmest person in the team should be Wei, Yan is still strong.

    Mia looked at the majestic orcs, thinking that this is the correct way for men to open up. The females of the tribe are really like women compared to them.

    "Mia, you walk by my side, I can protect you when you are in danger." An orc named Tree walked to Mia and said to him.

    "Mia is so powerful, how can I use you to protect it."

    "That is, maybe you are not Mia's opponent." When the other orcs saw the tree take the initiative to attack, they immediately surrounded him and destroyed it.

    Mia was surrounded by the orcs and couldn't help crying. If he were a real female, he might enjoy this treatment. But in his eyes everyone is a man, surrounded by a group of same sex to release love, it only makes him feel horrified, he really can't bear this group of beautiful men!

    Mia took a few steps to follow Wei, and walked side by side with him. When the other orcs saw him, they thought Mia still liked Wei, and they were very disappointed.

    When the crowd reached the depths of the forest, Wei divided the crowd into five teams, each with three people, and then dispersed them to hunt in various places in the forest.

    Wei, Yan, and Mia are a team, this time they walked a long time deep in the forest. The landform under my feet also slowly changed, beginning to become uneven.