Chapter 47

The next day, Wei went to the forest to beat a fat male unicorn back, ready to give Mia as a companion gift. It's not that he can't kill more powerful prey, but that the prey as a companion must be captured alive. Those beasts are given to Mia, and Mia can't set it up. The unicorn has a beautiful body and is one of the best among herbivorous beasts. The key is to hold it well.

Mia's body was completely healed, but two days were beyond his imagination. He guessed that it was related to the blood of the beasts in his body, and the body's recovery ability was far from the previous life. In fact, part of the reason is related to his practice of Nine Extremes Scriptures. His body is nourished by internal force, and his physical fitness is much better than that of ordinary females.

He was stared at by Yuna to sew animal skin bags for the past two days. It was really miserable. It was more tired than the sword practiced for a day. Fortunately, it was finally finished.

Mia looked at the ugly hideous bag in her hand in a daze. Wei hasn't been here for a day, and I don't know if he has caught any prey. But with his strength, you shouldn't worry about it.

Suddenly there was a sound outside, and Mia hurriedly put down the animal skin bag in her hand and went out to check, and saw Wei holding a white unicorn walking over, and she felt as if she had seen the prince charming in her dreams, and her heart finally settled down. Has he been waiting for Wei to come?

Wei handed the vine tied around the unicorn's neck to Mia, a pair of deep eyes staring at him closely, his expression was very solemn, "Mia, please accept my gift, you can promise to make a bond with me , I am very happy, and I will love you very much in the future."

Mia listened to Wei's words like an oath, nodded and said: "I like the gift very much, and I will love you like you."

He took Wei. The vine handed over carefully looked at the unicorn in front of him. This is a white animal that resembles a horse but has sharp teeth and a single horn on top of its head. It looks beautiful and fierce. . It was the unicorn he encountered when he went to the forest to collect firewood.

At that time, he was not strong enough. When he was stretched out by the unicorn, he was finally rescued by Wei. His beast bone knife was also made by Wei with the horn of the unicorn. Now Wei uses the unicorn as a gift for the bond. There is a sense of fate.

Mia tied the unicorn to a tree at the door, and then went into the house and took out the slightly strangely shaped animal skin bag. He originally wanted to make it into a modern men's backpack style, but the technology was not good enough.

The final product is a bit nondescript. But time is limited, and it is obviously impossible to do it again. At this time, I can only bite the bullet and submit it to Wei, "I made this by myself. Although it is a bit ugly, please cherish it."

Wei chuckled and took it. This animal skin bag with Mia style hugged it in his arms and looked at his eyes pointedly and said: "I will cherish him, love him, and prevent him from getting hurt at all." Wei said that his face was hot, so he hurriedly looked away.

Three days passed in a flash, and soon it was the day when the two reached the agreement. Early in the morning, Wei couldn't bear the excitement and approached Mia.

"Mia, are you awake?" Wei stood outside Mia's tent and shouted. He also knew that he had arrived too early, but he just wanted to see Mia earlier and couldn't control his steps. .

Mia had also woke up a long time ago. Although he comforted himself that it was not a big deal, isn't it just a companionship ceremony? He had participated in so many games in his previous life and hadn't cut the stage, but he was still nervous to insomnia last night.