𝟑. 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

song of the chapter: way to the glory by jr. exile

SAM RUNS DOWNSTAIRS when her doorbell rings and she pulls her door open, revealing Kira Yukimura standing behind her door.

"Hey, come right in." Sam smiles and she opens the door wider.

Kira looks at the house with interest, Sam had some oriental styled decorations along with some vintage, but it all looked good together "Your place looks amazing." She compliments.

Sam smiles at her "Arigatō." Sam thanks her and Kira blinks in surprise at the girl's Japanese response.

Sam notices Kira's surprised look and chuckles "I watch far too much anime." The inhuman explains.

Kira chuckles "Oh? What's your favorite anime then?"

Sam thinks for a moment. "Death Note for sure, it was the first anime I ever watched." Sam answers.

Kira smiles "Hm, good choice." Kira hums and Sam grabs two glasses from a cupboard.

"What's your favorite?" Sam inquires with a curious tone, grabbing a bottle of soda from the fridge.

Kira hums "There are so many good ones to choose from, but I'll say Fairy Tail."

Sam pours soda in the glasses "I haven't seen it yet, but I'm planning on watching it after I finish Bleach." Sam comments and she hands Kira one of the glasses.

Kira lowers her glass after taking a sip. "Mn, I highly recommend it if you like hot anime guys." Kira advises and Sam chuckles.

✦✦✦

Kira looks at a picture frame on Sam's desk with a curious gaze "That's my brother, Sebastian." Sam tells her.

Kira raises an eyebrow at her "I didn't know you had a brother; I mean I assumed Malia was your only sibling."

Sam hums "Sebastian and I have the same mother, so technically speaking Malia is my only half-sibling." Sam explains and Kira ah's in understanding.

Kira glances at a few other pictures until she snorts at a specific picture of Sam in a big yellow t-shirt and very short hair "Did you seriously use to have a buzz cut?" Kira teases.

Sam rolls her eyes "Yeah, I did." Sam responds and she recalls why she cut it in the first place.

Marcel Gerard chuckles at the feisty inhuman in front of him as he holds an album in his hand "I bet you wouldn't shave your head for this album." Marcel dares and Sam closes her mouth, actually considering taking the bet.

Klaus notices the expression on his friend's face "Samantha, don't tell me you're actually considering taking the bet." Klaus speculates and Sam leaves the room.

Half an hour later Sam returns and surely enough her hair has been shaved "Pay up, Marcel." Sam demands and she holds out her hand.

Marcel and the Mikaelson siblings stare at the girl with wide eyes "What? Did you think I wouldn't take the bet?" Sam questions and Kol chuckles.

"All this for an album?" Elijah asks and Sam scrunches her nose.

Kira stares at Sam with wide eyes after the girl is done telling the story behind her short hair "You cut your hair to get an album?"

Sam nods "It was the original soundtrack for The Untamed, I would have even paid Marcel to get it." Sam explains and Kira nods in understanding.

"In that case, it makes perfect sense that OST is one of the best in history." Kira admits and Sam nods in agreement.

✦✦✦

A/N: lmao for real, death note was the first anime i ever finished and i did that last year. i haven't seen fairy tail yet, but i will because natsu is hot. if anyone wants to know what anime i've watched, feel free to ask.

lmao i'd shave my hair if it meant i could go to an exile tribe concert.

new edits; changed the paragraph style and added some words to make it better.

written: 19/02/21
edited: 15/10/22

- Bellamy