𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

cassie 🍭

cassie 🍭
IM HERE

y/n
K IM COMING

It was about two weeks later since the whole 'Julian being an ass of a boyfriend' situation, and Y/N and Cassie were going to pick up Timothee at the airport. Since Y/N hadn't passed the driver's test yet, Cassie was the one to drive.

"For some reason, I'm more excited to see Timmy than i should be," Y/N stated.

"He's your brother, of course you missed him," Cassie answered.

The airport was about forty minutes away from where Y/N and her parents lived, so the car ride was a bit long. It consisted of Taylor Swift and Harry Styles music (which Y/N and Cassie like to call their divorced parents), talking about tiktok, and what they were planning on doing when Timothee arrived.

"We're here!" Cassie said.

The two got out of Cassie's car and walked into the airport. They walked over to the baggage pick up area, and searched for Timothee.

"There! I see him!" Cassie shouted out, making Timothee turn to his sister and cousin. The two ran over to the boy and helped him with his stuff.

"Timmo!" Y/N yelled as they hugged their brother.

"Seriously? That's the name you greet me with?"

"Yeah, and what about it?"

"Ok, ok just help me with my bags," Timothee said making Cassie and Y/N laugh.

The three got into the car, and Cassie and Y/N made Timothee sit in the back seat.

"I LIKE SHINY THINGS BUT I'D MARRY YOU WITH PAPER RINGS," Cassie and Y/N were singing, or yelling.

✰✰✰

In that same airport, Millie had to pick up her friend. She was at the luggage pick up from London. Millie was looking for a tall, british, skater boy.

"Millie!" The girl heard and she turned around to see Louis Partridge.

✰✰✰

sassycassie

liked by tchalamet and 1,382,018 others

sassycassie me and @y/nchalemet picked up this guy from the airport and he didn't even say thanks 🙄✋ @tchalamet

view comments

username WHERES Y/N AT
——>
           sassycassie BAHAHA THEY WERE ORDERING US FOOD

parker_kennedy TIMMY 😡😡 WHY ARE U POINTING THE BAD FINGER 😡😡😡

tchalamet help i'm being held hostage by y/n and cassie
——>
           y/nchalamet 🤫🤫🤫

shaybae I bet y/n greeted u as Timmo
——>
          tchalamet yeah 😐😑😐

username who even is this cassie girl? I bet she only got tiktok famous cause of the chalamets
——>
cassieisbae01 lol no shut up
          y/nchalamet hey bae 😁 pls leave, Cassie doesn't need any hate LOL

username TIMOTHEE MF CHALAMET
——>
tchalamet hey 👋
username HOLY SHIT U RESPONDED

tchalamet ugh i'm so hot 🥵
——>
y/nchalamet i'm hotter 🙄✋
marco_andrews timmy, y/n, ur narcissism is showing