𝐒𝐈𝐗

y/nchalamet

liked by tchalamet and 398,112 others

y/nchalamet meeting new people for something coming soon 👀👀 also so happy covids over

(let's just pretend covid went by and everywhere is safe again)

view comments

tchalamet is that.. a mirror.. in the backyard?
——>
          y/nchalamet yeah, and?

username why do u have a mirror in ur backyard
——>
         y/nchalamet idk probably cause it's aEsThEtIc

username UR SO ETHEREAL
——>
          y/nchalamet thanks bae 😁😁

kennedy.parker swag ig 🙄
——>
         y/nchalamet i am swag 🙄‼️💯🥶

shaybae hey 😅 ur hot
——>
          y/nchalamet shay ily SM

username UM WHY IS NO ONE TALKING AVOUT THE CAPTION

✰✰✰

"Y/N, C'MON, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE," Timothee yelled from outside.

"Jeez! Okay I'm coming!" Y/N shouted walking down the stairs. They grabbed their bag and put on their shoes and went outside to Timothee's car.

"So who's gonna be in it again?" Y/N asked their brother once they were on the road.

"I only know that like Emma Watson and Sadie Sink and I think Millie Bobby Brown are going to be in it with us," Timothee answered.

"I haven't seen Sadie since the Stranger Things 2 premiere!" Y/N said, "And I get to actually meet The Emma Watson."

"Yeah, just don't bring up your Harry Potter obsession, it's embarrassing."

"It is not," Y/N said pulling their phone out.

✰✰✰

Twenty minutes later, the two Chalamets had arrived at the location where they were about to meet their new cast mates. They were going to star in a new show called Lost in the Sky.

As they both walked to the set, they were greeted by their Director.

"Hi, I'm Nate! I'm the Director and Executive Producer. You must be Y/N and Timothee! It is an honor to work with you both," Nate said.

"Thank you, it's great to work with you too. So, what will we be doing today?" Timothee asked.

"Just meeting the rest of the cast and crew, and we will also be showing you your trailers, and where to go for makeup and all that jazz."

"Great! Sounds like fun!"

Once they all got into a room, Y/N and Timothee went to find some of their cast-mates that they knew.

"Y/N over here!" Y/N heard Millie call.

"Millie! Sadie! Oh my god I haven't seen you guys in forever!" Y/N said as they hugged the two girls.

"And no hug for me? Ouch," All three heard from behind them, and saw Jaeden Martell.

"Yeah, Jae u don't get a hug," Y/N sarcastically said rolling their eyes.

"Alright everyone, you can all meet each other and all that, I'll be talking with the crew and then we'll do a read through," The cast heard Nate say.

"Holy shit, is that Emma Watson and Elizabeth Olsen?" Y/N said fangirling.

"Yeah, I was talking to Emma earlier and she's really nice," Jaeden said.

"If you'll excuse me, I'll be over there introducing myself," Y/N said walking towards the two women.

"Simp!" Jaeden yelled making Y/N throw up the middle finger at him as they walked away. They were walking backwards and bumped into someone, making both of them fall over.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry," The boy said. His voice sounded very familiar, but Y/N couldn't put their finger on it.

"So you were Y/N Chalamet!" The boy said once he had helped Y/N up.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" Y/N asked.

"Oh right. I'm Louis, Louis Partridge. I sorta bumped, or ran into you at the park while skating," Louis said.

"That's where I heard his voice from," Y/N thought.

"Again, I'm so sorry I—."

"You shouldn't be the one to say sorry, I was the one on my phone at the park, and was the one who was walking backwards just now," Y/N said.

"So, I'm guessing you're playing Tara?" Louis inquired.

"Yeah, and you?"

"Oh, I'm playing Louis," He answered, "Kinda cool that my character has my name."

"Yeah well you also have the same name as Louis Tomlinson, so," Y/N said.

"Ah, so you're a One Direction fan."

"Duh. I'm also a swiftie," Y/N said.

The two kept on talking, and getting on knowing each other until Nate had told them to all do a read through.

𝙰𝙽𝚈𝙰 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙰𝙺𝚂

𝚜𝚘 𝚞𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝.

so basically Tara is the main character (who will be played by Y/N). anyways she's basically a 16 year old pilot and is the youngest pilot ever. Ok so then she like gets into a plane accident, and wakes up in an alternate universe where she meets all these other people. The alternate universe is basically the 1800s but with humans and aliens if that makes sense.

ok so here's who plays who (the name on the left is their real name and the one on the right is their characters name)

Y/N - Tara
Louis - Louis
Millie - Valerie
Sadie - Kate
Timothee - Cole
Emma - Laura
Elizabeth - Angelina
Jacob - Thomas
Jaeden - Luke
and then my two ocs of the cast

corey - carmen
kelsie - ally