𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

"C'mon, you don't understand," Sadie had said.

"No! You don't understand! I'm not from here! If i get attached to any of you, my life would be a living hell and i wouldn't want to go home! You, out of all people should know that!" Y/N cried.

"I do know that, it's just that if you don't tell people you're from here, they're going to get suspicious. They know you aren't from here, and they'll try to figure out who you are and where you're from," Sadie answered.

"Okay and CUT! 10 minute break everyone!" Nate, the director of Lost in the Sky, called out, "Y/N, Sadie, that was great, but Y/N, when Sadie is telling you what might happen if you don't tell everyone who you are, I need you to look a little more in disbelief, but other than that, you two did great!"

"Alright, thanks!"

"Uh, Y/N some guy is here to see you," Jaeden said walking towards Y/N and Sadie.

"Oh, really, who?" Y/N asked.

"Y/N!" They heard someone yell.

"Julian?" Y/N said when she saw who it was, "What are you doing here? You didn't tell me you were coming to set."

"I need to talk to you," Julian said, "Alone."

"Oh, uh yeah sure,"

"So, what's up?" Y/N asked once Sadie and Jaeden left.

"Are you going to explain this?" julian angrily said showing y/n's last instagram post when she had gone to the museum with louis.

"Oh yeah, that museum was awesome! We should go sometime," y/n said.

"No! I mean, you going with louis," julian spat.

"What's wrong with louis?" y/n asked.

"There isn't anything wrong with him, unless there is. But you've been hanging out with him a lot lately."

"What are you saying? I cant hang out with him?"

"Well if you're cheating on me, then no i don't want you to hang out with him," julian spoke.

"Wait, cheat on you? Why the hell would i do that? I haven't done anything with louis!"

"Well it seems like you are! Hanging out with that asshole all the time," julian said.

"Okay, one don't call him an asshole, and two, the only reason we are hanging out so much is because you don't even bother calling me or texting me anymore," y/n said, receiving an eye roll from julian.

"You know what? My friends are right, you're just a little bitch, who is controlling and thinks i'm your property. We're done." y/n spoke.

"Wow, you're really going to break up with me?" julian said.

"Yeah, and what are you going to do about it?"

"Well, i'll make sure that you don't ever get an acting job again," julian said, making y/n laugh.

"You seriously think that you could do that? You were just some youtuber who no one knew existed, until i started hanging out with you. I could probably even buy your house and sell it if i wanted. So don't even go there," y/n replied.

"Whatever," julian said, walking away.

shays luvr has removed julian ❤️ from the chat

shays luvr
you guys were
so right

marco polo
what happened?

timo
what were we right about?

y/n's luvr
y/n u ok?

cass 🍭
hey hey what's up

parker 😎
hm? why'd we remove julian

shays luvr
bc i sorta finally realized he's an
ass and i broke up with him 😩

marco polo
WAIT WAIT WHAT

timo
WAIT BC YES

shays luvr
i should've listened to you
guys sooner

y/n's luvr
yes u should've 💃🕺

parker 😎
aw well i'm gonna miss that
transphobic bitch 😔😔

shays luvr
LMAOO

cass 🍭
ok well all jokes aside
y/n ur ok tho right?

shays luvr
yea i'm very much okay 😁‼️

it would've definitely been harder
if we talked more but he
rarely contacts me so i don't really care 

timo
WELL IM JUST GLA THAT
HE DOESNT HAVE TO COME
TO OUR HOUSE
ANYMORE 🕺🕺🕺🕺

ANYA SPEAKS IG

YEAH JULIAN IS GONE
NOW AJSKW